Brain tumour

redsiel

420 Member
Hi
I'm after any information on treating a tumour on the brain
The diet is already all raw
I know how to make capsules, suppositories because I've been tresting my mum for breast cancer fir 5 years
Sadly she has passed but I've heard of a friend with this now its time to try help them
Many thanks in advance
Redz

Bless you for being the amazing person you are! I don't have really any info that it sounds like you don't already know but I'm following for the knowledge and positive vibe. Your efforts are supported in my heart and mind and I wish you and those you help, the best!

Bless you for being the amazing person you are! I don't have really any info that it sounds like you don't already know but I'm following for the knowledge and positive vibe. Your efforts are supported in my heart and mind and I wish you and those you help, the best!
Thank you kindly
I'm not sure how to send private messages if you can but j need to get hold of ,@SweetSue I believe
Blessings and gratitude
Redz

Unfortunately, you have to have a certain number of posts to send private messages. I think it it 50 but you linking their name in your last message should get their attention
Thank you mukka lets hope
I'll soon build that up if need be lol I suppose I need ar least a few before pictures too.
Thanks again
Redz

I'm afraid that we cannot make any exceptions to the minimum 50 posts before PMing. I'm sorry, but everyone has to treated equally.

We do have a dedicated cancer forum - Cancer

And this post is full of useful links - The Basic Links For Patients and Caregivers

SweetSue is currently on a break. We hope to see her back here soon.

Go introduce yourself buddy, click the three bars on top left hand side of the page then forum then “introduce yourself” and tell everyone a little bit about you and your situation. This forum is filled helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly people. Teddy also gave you a link to one of the cancer section Links of this forum in his previous post. Go in there and explain what your going through and what you hope to learn. You’ll be at 50 posts before you know it :)

Back
Top Bottom