Breeders

dixierks

i am looking to buy a few seeds from attitude here are the ones i am looking at so far has anyone grown any of these or got seeds frome these breeders #1kannabia seeds white domino
#2 x-line iced grapefruit
#3is barneys farm i cant put the name here so ill try to get this across it is only 3 letters and is advertized on attitudes main page

I have grown what we will call #3. I usually grow 3 or 4 each grow. Good short potent bud. Can take a beating as far as high nutes. Not real fast out of the blocks but when it gets to about 3 leaf sets it takes off. I let mine get to about 30-40% amber trichs and the high is trippy but very pleasant. It's not knock you on your ass bud but makes good day bud if taken in moderation and you can power hit it to a very mellow state for evening use.

i am totaly new at buying seeds been growing bagseed for the practice now i want to grow something with good thc content i am also looking for a good strain for medical reasons any recomendations

Yes, BF is a stand up breeder. That's why it's high on the Attitude list. I've gotten 3 or four seperate packs over the last couple of years and they are consistant in their quality. Never had one that didn't crack.

As far as medical use, it will depend on what you are trying to medicate. The others in your list says you were looking for some pain relief with the Ice and White crosses are all good. Heard very good things about World of Seeds gear. I like a lighter buzz and don't get into the pain relievers much.

Back
Top Bottom