Brown spots on cannabis leaves

RynoRoots

420 Member
Hello I’m on day 52 from sprout and I’ve noticed some really bad brown blotches on a lot of my leaves in my tent, most of the spots seem to be on the top leaves, most of the bottom leaves don’t have it. I recently dealt with a nutrient lockout that I have since flushed out and should now be in a good range (Flushed from a 3.6+ EC to a 1.6-1.8). I’m dealing with light green leaves and the brown spots all over the tops. It’s on all my plants in my tent even some plants that are younger. Is it a deficiency or some other problem?
FFOF 5 gal fabrics
Ventana Plant sciences 6 part nutrients, ph’d to a 6.2-6.8, being fed a 1.1 EC currently.
Chilled growtech x6 1000W, pars are currently around 500-600
2 co2 exhale bags
1.0-1.1 vpd, tent is usually around 76F and 65-70Rh
Supplemented with: Root Excelerator, HG amino treatment, Drip clean about every other feed
Regalia drenches every other week

If you have any other questions about my environment or feeds please ask. Thank you so much for your time.

081DCB36-19B3-491D-BC3F-215A330F9E8B.jpeg

F036591F-9834-4DC7-9B3D-8A12DF64E234.jpeg

A799A49F-544F-4CDD-92B7-2B168DCF40AF.jpeg

Not familiar with those nutes but do you have a cal mag solution? Are you adding it to the soup mix first?? How often do you water? How much volume in one session?

Provided you are adding cal-mag first and are pest free - the only other thing that stood out is the tile floor… concrete slab stays about 55 degrees all year long and can defs cause cold feet… this can combine with wet feet too… I see you’ve got the plant elevators but might need to improvise more.

Maybe insulate floor with sheet foam and raise tent up with a pallet or two

Welcome aboard….

Not familiar with those nutes but do you have a cal mag solution? Are you adding it to the soup mix first?? How often do you water? How much volume in one session?

Provided you are adding cal-mag first and are pest free - the only other thing that stood out is the tile floor… concrete slab stays about 55 degrees all year long and can defs cause cold feet… this can combine with wet feet too… I see you’ve got the plant elevators but might need to improvise more.

Maybe insulate floor with sheet foam and raise tent up with a pallet or two

Welcome aboard….
Yes Ventana Plant Sciences has a cal mag solution that is 4-0-0 (calcium nitrate, magnesium nitrate) called support that I add into every feed. I don’t mix it first there’s a mix order that the company provides so I use that order if that’s what you mean. I was overwatering for a bit because I saw the deficiencies and panicked but I’ve since let them dry out real well and are only spot watering when the pot is pretty light. As far as volume goes I water until I have about 10-15% runoff which I do ec and ph tests on. For the tile it’s actually not super cold believe it or not, I’m in a mobile home if that makes any difference. I can experiment with that a bit tho maybe before the next run. FFOF always seems to have fungus gnats no matter what I do, so that can be an issue but I only see 1 adult gnat fly out after I water all my plants so it’s definitely not an infestation(I’ve seen those at work), but I’m not saying that’s not an issue it definitely could be. I’ll put some sticky traps out and see what’s happening. I’ve been foliar spraying with power SI when lights go out so I’m hoping that’ll help a bit.

precisely what I mean…. cal-mag drops out of the mix unless it’s added in first and yes it’s obvious that plenty of nute companies are not aware since their feed charts fail to even mention this concept…..

I’m going to tag @Bill284 a list of ingredients and what order they should be added to your soup mix

precisely what I mean…. cal-mag drops out of the mix unless it’s added in first and yes it’s obvious that plenty of nute companies are not aware since their feed charts fail to even mention this concept…..

I’m going to tag @Bill284 a list of ingredients and what order they should be added to your soup mix
Oh wow that’s good to know. Probably explains the fact that they’ve been getting cal mag almost every feed and they’re still hurting bad for it. Thank you! I’ll give that a go

Hey @Bill284 I searched for that list of which order to mix nute ingredients that you posted previously but was unable to find it….can you drop that off on your next visit thru town please sir?
Good morning @013 hope your having a great day my friend.
We have our good friend @Rexer to thank for this little chart.
I stole a screen shot when he wasn't looking.
It's become popular hehe.
Happy growing.

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220121-122247_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom