Bubble Bags use - Fresh Freeze or Dry the leaves first?

bubbleboy

Hi all,

A quick question for the experts.

I bought me some Bubble Bags and hope to give them a first shot when the plants are ready for the harvest. Is it better to fresh freeze the trim or dry it all out first to use in the ice/water process? I have read about both ways, and would prefer to do the fresh freeze unless there are benefits to drying out the trim first.

My plan is to:
1 - Harvest plants - throw out the large fan leaves and all woody-products.
2 - Harvest plants - keep all small leaves and trimmings ... put them right into the freezer in a plastic bag.
3 - Once I have all the trim I can get from this grow batch, I plan to remove the fresh freeze from the frezzer and follow the Bubble Bag instructions to make the hash with the 4 bag system.

Any suggestions / techniques would be greatly appreciated!

:peace:

Hi, I have a limited experience with harvest to hash (it wasn't my crop). What I remember was that we kept even the fan leaves, cut it all up into small (pea/corn) bits and froze right away. We even set aside some bud and again chopped it up and froze it with the trim. Dry can work too but once really dry I find the plant harder to handle and you get more plant in the hash.

I'll be hashing a portion of my next crop right after the drying (that's only for weigh in purposes). Normally I wouldn't bother but it'll be a first grow in a new cabinet and EVERYONE will want to know the final yeild. :grinjoint:

Good luck!

Indicana.

i do it fresh, it works good, man i love the bubble bag method. i love hash :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom