Building a grow box in an old washing machine?

kiwigrow

Hi all,

This is my first post & first grow box.
I have been reading all I can on DIY & turnkey grow boxes and have an old clothes washing machine I have gutted to start building my grow box.

But then it occurred to me, I hadn't seen this anywhere on the interwebs. Is there some obvious/stupid/"why didn't I think of that" reason I shouldn't be using a washing machine?

Thanks for your help
kiwigrow

No, I think as long as you have the DIY skills you can make anything work. I feel like you won't have very much grow space? I currently am using several Rubbermaid tubs out together. I have also seen trqsh cans used, you can get a grow tent for less than 100, whatever you want really!

No, I think as long as you have the DIY skills you can make anything work. I feel like you won't have very much grow space? I currently am using several Rubbermaid tubs out together. I have also seen trqsh cans used, you can get a grow tent for less than 100, whatever you want really!

I feel you. Every time I see a cabinet, box, dresser, file drawer etc... I think about turning into a grow box.

Back
Top Bottom