GreenOwl

What I Have:

XtraSun Sodium 1000watt PlantMax

6" Cool Tube

6" Fan

The Area Below the light is about 10x10, the entire room is 20x10

Here is a Pic So Far
IMAG07152.jpg

I'm still going to add an Ozone Generator and a two regular fans.

What I'm Growing: Soil, Not sure what strain yet.

My Questions:

1. Do I need another 6" fan to cycle the air of the entire room? Or will fans be enough?
2. What Else could I do to improve my room from what you see. Comments and Suggestions would help me greatly!

10x10 is way too big for 1 1000w.... It's only good for about half that... 5'x5' max

Yeah I know. I'm gonna fill just the 5x5 for now. But as far as air flow should I cycle the entire rooms air flow in and out? Or will will fans blowing the air around be enough?

If your not using a co2 system then I would suggest cycling in and out... So it would get natural co2 to promote growth and you still need a fan to circulate air in the room... But you don't need an inline fan for that just use a cheap box fan or oscilating fan from mart-Wal... or wherever you choose to buy. I seen a nice oscilating fan there though for $20. I plan on getting a few of those myself. That would be big enough to circulate the air. But if you want negative pressure, (to combat smell and you won't need an ozone generator you would just use a carbon filter and negative pressure will pull fresh air in), then you need to calculate your space to find how many CFM's you need in order to cycle your air in and out of that room. Unless you close it off, you're going to need right many CFMs because the whole room is 20x10 so you multiply 20x10x height of the room and that will give you cubic feet. Average heigth being around 8ft I guess...that's atleast 1600 cfms... I would suggest using a grow tent in that space or building seperate areas so you don't have to ventilate that whole space because you need negative pressure so it will pull fresh air in as it exhausts and keep the smell from getting out and you just run it all through a carbon filter...

Back
Top Bottom