Butane Honey Oil & Cannabis Oil - Rick Simpson's Method

JohnInFL

I need to know if BHO and RSO are interchangeable as far as anti-cancer properties. I am recently diagnosed with lung cancer and have been given medicinal grade BHO. I have ingested some small doses by mouth and it does have an effect so I know it's getting into my bloodstream. My question; For anti-cancer use, do I need to further refine the BHO into RSO or is it fine as is for oral use.

re: Butane Honey Oil & Cannabis Oil - Rick Simpson's Method

I do not think its necessary.
you are getting the Thc either way.
I would say a Body STone indica would be more medicinal.
harvesting late when trics are all Gloden amber would be stronger.
I would suggest denationalization, as baking it upscales molecules, each type CNB's up CBD, CBN, CBC, CBG & that up to THC.
there are 80 diff compounds, at least. so, its trial by trial. happy experimenting!
Slag

re: Butane Honey Oil & Cannabis Oil - Rick Simpson's Method

I've found with BHO it does not have the same application as RSO. If applied by RS method (dosing on the gums) the BHO does not dissolve like the more pliable RSO into the blood stream. Same applies to the C02 concentrate, it does not dissolve the same. HBO & C02 can be warmed up and applied on the gums then hardens and as stated dissolves really slow & will have to deal with the taste all day. The Wife tried to apply BHO (warmed up) and would never do it again...just saying.

Personally, dosing the proper way is a biggie. Especially the dose amount a day for cancer (1gm). If done properly, no euphoric which is important if taking any other meds.
Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

GL

I need to know if BHO and RSO are interchangeable as far as anti-cancer properties. I am recently diagnosed with lung cancer and have been given medicinal grade BHO. I have ingested some small doses by mouth and it does have an effect so I know it's getting into my bloodstream. My question; For anti-cancer use, do I need to further refine the BHO into RSO or is it fine as is for oral use.

BHO is made using a cold extraction method. The lack of heat means that virtually no decarboxylation would have occurred (raw THCA converts to THC through time/heat). large amounts might still get someone high when they eat it because some decarb may have occurred prior to extraction (during drying/curing of weed) but most of the cannabis oil will be raw THCA. Even RSO is not fully decarbed by the hot extraction method and usually requires additional cooking (through many hours on a coffee warmer or one hour in the oven at 110c/220f).
Although raw THCA does have some medical value it is the activated THC than actually kills cancer cells so you need to make sure your oil is properly cooked. If it is RSO it will be partially cooked from the rice cooker but if it is BHO it will be almost all raw THCA and will require heat to decarb it

Back
Top Bottom