Cal mag issue?

Stonedmoose

420 Member
Is this a Cal mag issue or ph issue? Forbidden runtz auto about 6 weeks since sprout. Temperature is 75-80 with 65-70 rh. Lighting is 18-6 and I'm using the KIS nutrients.

IMG_20231020_135027_640.jpg

IMG_20231020_135017_429.jpg

Depends on what you are seeing and talking about.

The couple of small bronze or copper color marks look like it could be the start of a cal-mag issue. Even if it was not many indoor growers have been saying to use the cal-mag once a week to help with overall plant health and as a preventative for a Calcium problem.

But if you are asking about the yellow in the fingers on those leaves, that looks like the start of a Nitrogen and/or Potassium shortage which often turns up within the first two or three weeks of the flowering stage.

Depends on what you are seeing and talking about.

The couple of small bronze or copper color marks look like it could be the start of a cal-mag issue. Even if it was not many indoor growers have been saying to use the cal-mag once a week to help with overall plant health and as a preventative for a Calcium problem.

But if you are asking about the yellow in the fingers on those leaves, that looks like the start of a Nitrogen and/or Potassium shortage which often turns up within the first two or three weeks of the flowering stage.
I purchased the Cal mag from advanced nutrients yesterday and I'm going to try it out. I really do appreciate your input man, I top dressed then with their bloom nutes a week and a half ago so hopefully that will kick in soon. ✌️

..... I top dressed then with their bloom nutes a week and a half ago so hopefully that will kick in soon. ✌️
Not all fertilizers for the flowering stage have enough Nitrogen or Potassium to meet the demands of the plant when the flowering starts. Follow the doses and schedule that is on the package.

If that was my plant and based on what I can see I would be giving it a separate dose of Nitrogen the next watering. And a dose of Potassium the following watering. The really simple way is to combine the two for the next watering session so that plant starts to get the nutrients ASAP. Then repeat in about 2 weeks. My favorites are a Liquid Fish and a Liquid Seaweed from Maxicrop.

By the looks of it the leaves are just starting to show a deficiency so there is a good chance that the green color will start to return. I am happy when I can stop the change in color from getting any worse.

Imo I would add a top feed layer of EWC (earth worm castings) a good base cure all that wont burn anything just remember it going to take a few days to a week to start seeing a real differences. you can add the ECW and still follow Smoking wings advice
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom