California Roor bong heaven

isos 42o

If anyone lives in the San fernando valley I just found the most badass headshop called DEMENTIA and word is that the owner owns roor usa, holy shit ive never seen such a collection of roor peices, I had to hold back from busting a nut. prices start at 145 for a 3mm thickness 14incher. they also had some awesome roor bubblers and worked bowls. anyways there are 6 locations in this area. three in the valley two in hollywood and 1 in malibu. the woodland hills location is on ventura and canoga. GO CHECK IT OUT!

I'm sure tones of people know of this store, even I, located in Canada knew about it, it's all good tho. Next time I'm in Cali I'll def be checkin' it out :icon_cool

ha really? well my cousin never heard of it and he lived in the valley his whole life haha. I actually heard about it because peirce brosnan was pictured by another customer buying a $1000 bong from the dementia in malibu which circulated around the net

Save up your money. Don't just buy the 3mm ones because they are the cheapest. Buy the exact RooR you want and wait until you can.

isos 42o said:
ha really? well my cousin never heard of it and he lived in the valley his whole life haha. I actually heard about it because peirce brosnan was pictured by another customer buying a $1000 bong from the dementia in malibu which circulated around the net
It's all good bro, yeah I've seen those pictures of Peirce too, pretty damn funny, just comes to show you anyone tokes :Rasta:

Any of them Dementia Stores up North? I guess Malibu would be the closest to me ,anything norther? I'm seriously wanting one of those babies !! Another good is G-Spot ,and I got a tip from illies about idelphia glass too check em out on utube !!

I found a Dementia store on upper State St in Santa Barbara !! Great selection very good people !! Got me a 5mm beaker bottom Roor !!

Back
Top Bottom