Calling all Hermie Helpers- definitely hermie

PeterDaily

Sup guys, im embarrassed to report i have a hermie problem. it may be from several factors, left the regular lights on after 12/12 once, plus i turned the light on 15mins early another time, had to. or & im praying are not; genetically hermaphrodite. 5 of the 1st set are 2 to 3 weeks on 12/12 and balls & bananas @ the nodes. im picking daily. but im wondering wat the yield would be. is it worth keeping? Even if they ALL are hermie??(clones and Mother)

wat would you do?

I will tell you what to do, since i have just harvested and trimmed 1 clone that i kept. Me and my mentor was trimming and when we were done we had 3 'piles' of budstickles. I asked him to be honest, 'what do you think the final weight of what we trimmed would be?' He said 4 to 5 oz! I looked at him funny at 1st, but then i looked at the 3 piles, i would say 3 to 4 oz off that one finnished clone. Now i have 3 MORE CLONES that are ready to harvest that im letting 'mature' a bit more that are about EQUAL size of the clone that we just trimmed. ALL OF THESE 4 CLONES HERMIED ON ME AND I GOT FAT BUDS
I picked the balls daily, scaning every node. Soon, the balls stopped. Now some pollen did make it and i found some bananas and a few seeds but the WEIGHT of my harvest total will be a good 6-8 oz. EASY.
I will post the final dried weight of the hermies but that wont be until around Chrismas.

Back
Top Bottom