Can I foliar feed during flowering

Canachris

I found some dehydrate kelp plant food supplement I got a while ago. I had issues with it when I was running HPS lights. in the past have foliar fed with it during veg, but not while in flower. the NPK is 1-0-13

Hello @Canachris hope you are doing well today.
I personally don’t foliar spray in flower.
I don’t like the added moisture on my buds just in case.
I Had mold once never sprayed again.
Keep your Rh down and air circulation up if you do.
Happy growing.
Bill

Ful-power is fulvic ACID - if you foliar with an acidic solution it will keep the molds by the wayside.

Can also use Safer garden Fungicide in flower to reduce the chance of molds or PM. I use the fungicide, the active ingredient is sulfur.

Ful-power is fulvic ACID - if you foliar with an acidic solution it will keep the molds by the wayside.

Can also use Safer garden Fungicide in flower to reduce the chance of molds or PM. I use the fungicide, the active ingredient is sulfur.
Thanks Bob that's good info to have.
After getting mold once I just quit spraying anything at all ever.
Knee jerk reaction i know.
My ladies seem to be happy so I never looked into an alternative.
I appreciate it.
Bill

I got mold and PM but not from foliar. The spores are in the room. Best way to treat for mold is kill the spores.

I use a sulfur vaporizer to treat the room and the plants for spores.

Best to use it early and also wetable sulfur in VEG/early flower works really good for just about everything.

Hello @Canachris hope you are doing well today.
I personally don’t foliar spray in flower.
I don’t like the added moisture on my buds just in case.
I Had mold once never sprayed again.
Keep your Rh down and air circulation up if you do.
Happy growing.
Bill
yeah I have delt with mold in the past too. and it's been very tropical here. I will just add the kelp to the water

Back
Top Bottom