Can I start curing already?

TheCropKing

Ok so I harvester Wednesday night. Trimmed most of the big fan leaves off, broke down to branches and hung to dry. Here's the problem which leads me to the question in the title....

It's 0 degrees C here over night and these plants are hang drying in a shed outdoors... Next week ( mon, tues, weds) we are going to get non stop rain and temperatures feeling like 30 degrees C?!?! Like what the fk? Which means the humidity is going to shoot up??

From my understanding this will cause mold in the buds. So Sunday night would I be safe to take them all down, give them another trim and start curing them indoors?

Your temps are way too low, man. For good drying you should keep them constantly between 18-20°C. In these temps, and if you don't trim wet cause that changes everything, your small budz will be ready after 5-6 days, and bigger after 7-10 days approximately. Then you can start curing.

Your temps are way too low, man. For good drying you should keep them constantly between 18-20°C. In these temps, and if you don't trim wet cause that changes everything, your small budz will be ready after 5-6 days, and bigger after 7-10 days approximately. Then you can start curing.

i dont know what to do.. i cant bring it inside.. im afraid im going to lose everything and i have 27 out there...

small fan to circulate the air and an oil filled electric radiator heater...place heater in corner with fan lightly blowing towards it to circulate air evenly.

Do not place the fan where it blows directly on buds. have a good temp meter to monitor

Back
Top Bottom