Can weed cause lucid dreaming

Mr.Deeds

Ok I know this will sound weird, but because of it I cannot sleep. Me and my friends meet just about every night at my house and smoke out in my room we hang from like 9pm to 12am and then they split.
The problem is when I go to bed like 15 minutes after, and fall asleep, I'll hear their voices in my head like a dream! Like 3 or 4 times in the last few nights I'll wake up and like talk back to them. One time I inadvertantly scratched my ass while in bed and then a friend dissed me and I woke up bitching at him! Has this ever happened to any of you?

When very tired ya, like a couple times when I was stoned and went to bed, like I've fallen asleep and like imagined the night and the chillin' with friends going on. And the next morning I wasn't sure if what I remember was a dream or the reality. Sometimes when I'm tired after a long day at work I sleep and I get flash backs of certain moments at work, like funny ones and all. It's wierd when it happens cuz you wake up and are like what the hell? What's real, what's not? I've talked back also a couple times, my bf told he that. Like once I was just laying there and I was like "No, I'm my piece of chicken!" and I kicked him in the foot. 0_o An other time he was leaving and I was asleep and he came to gave me a kiss and I grabbed his head with one hand and slapped him with the other 0_o, in my dream he was telling me off or something. hehehe

it hasn't happend to me but i heard that dreams are just like replays of what happend that day or what ur thinking about. i guess because u go to bed rite after they leave ur prob dreaming like they were still there...idk...peace

yeah thats happend to me to, i fell asleep at my frinds house when we were high and im my dream i got up walked to his bathroom and started pissing, but once i startd pissing i lke woke up and i was outside pissing.it was kinda weird.

I acctually have the opposite experience of a lucid dream when blizted. I barley dream at all if i am high when going to sleep, or maybee it is just that im not able to remember it in the morning. Either way, weed is not ideal for this purpose, you should look into plant and herbs like> Datura and Calea zacatechichi, now those have been used for the purpose of lucid dreaming for thousands of years

Thanks a lot I was getting kind of paranoid as it felt like I was in the twilight zone from 12am to 5am it's creepy as hell. I thought I was going schitzo

Happens to me all the time and I really dont know how to explain it..but no your not alone obviously and I dont think your going schitzo.
I also feel like I get a better nights sleep and have better dreams when I go to bed high...Sometimes I just lay in my bed thinking and everyonce in awhile I will remember something I have to do and go do it then come back until something else comes up and its alot harder to sleep for me..but when I get to sleep I wake up at like 2 the next day after going to bed at like 1 the night before and I feel like I sleep alot better.

I get very weird, scary dreams if i go to bed high ??

Mr.Deeds said:
Ok I know this will sound weird, but because of it I cannot sleep. Me and my friends meet just about every night at my house and smoke out in my room we hang from like 9pm to 12am and then they split.
The problem is when I go to bed like 15 minutes after, and fall asleep, I'll hear their voices in my head like a dream! Like 3 or 4 times in the last few nights I'll wake up and like talk back to them. One time I inadvertantly scratched my ass while in bed and then a friend dissed me and I woke up bitching at him! Has this ever happened to any of you?
Yeah, I think you have a misconception of what lucid dreams are.

"lucid dreaming is simply dreaming while being aware you are dreaming."

Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

See, you're not aware of it being a dream, you think it's real, so it's not a lucid dream.

i love going to sleep high, i can fall asleep so fast and my dreams are more interesting.

I tend to have an imagination that it expands 20 X more than it should when I'm high.

And for some reason, everytime I get high there is a point where I am stuck in slow motion.

Crimson said:
I tend to have an imagination that it expands 20 X more than it should when I'm high.

And for some reason, everytime I get high there is a point where I am stuck in slow motion.

I fukin love that slow motion is the best part man...

Indeed, I just dislike falling behind my friends when were roaming the streets at 3 in the morning...

Back
Top Bottom