Canna Bio range first timer, help!

Florushingflowers

Okay guys, I'm only familiar with Coco and struggling to get my head around the canna bio range that consists of bio vega, bio flores, Rhizotonic, bio boost.

I'm also using the bio terra plus as my medium. Which all states there is NO need to ph with this mix

Problem: currently in day 23, have pistils shooting and the plants dont seem to have any vigour in their growth! There is slight yellowing discolouration but also signs of nitrogen toxicity which I'm baffled by as I've read some people use up to 8 ml per L where I'm feeding a max of 4 is this really a ph problem, deficiency or toxicity?
This range and method is supposed to be fool proof but my plants don't seem to be living up to any expectations, I also have a plant currently in day 16 which also has entered into pre flower!
Any suggestions? Heads gone.

Here is a photo.. I've just read a journal with same medium and nutes but feeding 15ml per L! Is this lacking nutrition? But yet also clawing on many leaves :hmmmm:

Attachments

• received_388199785456925.jpeg
    received_388199785456925.jpeg
    588.5 KB · Views: 101
Looks like over-watering to me. I'm running bio-canna and I recently halved the light feeding recommendation. Your pH comes out at 6.1-6.3. The Bio-Vege takes RO 7.0 water to 5.2, then the rhizotonic brings it back up to 6.1. Boost doesnt effect pH at all. It's always good to test it even with drops. And your run off after filtering it. I did add some calmag into the mix too as I was have a calcium deficiency and my plants bounced back in a week. Let it completely dry out too, 1 week without and see how she goes! How big is your fabric pot? Using straight soil is a bitch for areation, always go atleast 30% perlite or rice husks for pure organics so the rhizozone gets their airflow it needs.

Here's my current White Widow grow. My current nute regime:

Cannas Light Feeding recommendation:

2ml BioVega
2ml Rhizotonic
0.5ml CMX (I need a hydroshop run to buy some Humibooster to replace the CMX as its fully organic)
3ml Triple-R Fungus Gnat Fucker
And a pinch of Great White!

I've currently HALVED these amounts for the time being and will slowly increase them back to normal in the coming weeks.

Also, make sure you de-chlorinate your tap water for 24-48 hours before using if you're not on RO. Being lazy will defeat the purpose of the bio-organics in your nutrients.

20220408_234803_HDR.jpg

Better late then never!

Back
Top Bottom