Cards and Clubs

Happy Kitty

The club had three signs on the door...
1. One visit per day
Why would a medical marijuana patient make more than one trip per day? hmmm...:hmmmm:

2. OCBC cards will no longer be valid after Jan 1.
I was told you can get your california ID card at the OCBC for 25 bucks.

3. Medicann Cards are no longer valid
I just read the Medicann newsletter for this quarter. It says they started providing these to help their patients get verification. I'm told this is because doctors can't provide ID cards. Is this true?

What the heck is going on? I have tried to keep up with the medical marijuana legalization issues, but I don't understand all of this.

So if California is going to issue its own ID cards, are they now responsible to uphold the legalization of medical marijuana for California citizens? Are they going to tell the Feds to get lost? Is it going to hurt or hinder medical marijuana patients?:hmmmm:

All the raids on the clubs and the California ID cards is all very confusing to me. From a layman's point of view, something smells rotten here...:smokin:

What the heck is going on? Tell me in simple sentences, please.

Peace and happiness:peace:

id really love to know, because when i get my next check i was planning on going to see the doctor... and i dont know if any of this applies to me but even if it doesnt id still liek to know what is going on so im not in the dark...

I don't know about your area, Semper, but you can get a recommendation now without a card. There are a lot of clubs that will take your rec without a card, but if you don't know about that particular club, be prepared to be turned away.

Good luck, and let us know about your visit for the rec, and your visit to the clubs.

Medicann is no longer accepted??

wheres PM and Pinch when you need them! we need a bat signal or something

Yeah! Where is everybody?

On the subject of the Medicann, and it said Medicann ID cards, but it didn't say anything about recommendations. I don't know if it's only for that club, so you might want to check around. For the time being, if you are in the bay area, the OCBC card is the way to go. Just take your recommendation, pay the fee, and get your card. It will get you into most of the clubs, but always carry that rec with you.

But after Jan 1, I don't know what the heck is going on....

Peace and happiness

HappyKitty said:
The club had three signs on the door...
1. One visit per day
Why would a medical marijuana patient make more than one trip per day? hmmm...:hmmmm:

2. OCBC cards will no longer be valid after Jan 1.
I was told you can get your california ID card at the OCBC for 25 bucks.

3. Medicann Cards are no longer valid
I just read the Medicann newsletter for this quarter. It says they started providing these to help their patients get verification. I'm told this is because doctors can't provide ID cards. Is this true?

What the heck is going on? I have tried to keep up with the medical marijuana legalization issues, but I don't understand all of this.

So if California is going to issue its own ID cards, are they now responsible to uphold the legalization of medical marijuana for California citizens? Are they going to tell the Feds to get lost? Is it going to hurt or hinder medical marijuana patients?:hmmmm:

All the raids on the clubs and the California ID cards is all very confusing to me. From a layman's point of view, something smells rotten here...:smokin:

Okay here goes I'm sure I wont get this all in one go but I'm gonna try
1 They have this sign for a couple reasons 1 is so you cant buy 7 oz in a day and sell them. You know you only have 400 so sell that OZ come back get another and so on. Another reason they do this is because people will go in to co-ops to see what they have and then tell other so they can sell it. IF your a patient you dont need to come back in that want to make that point clear.

2.Sorry not fimilar with this

3.Doctors cant give you a ID card only the county that you live in can do this. I have heard that ther is a ID program in the state but don't know of anyone who has it but I think I have the link somewhere so If you give me a day I'll give you a btter answer on this but no docotrs can not make IDs only notes

4."So if California is going to issue its own ID cards, are they now responsible to uphold the legalization of medical marijuana for California citizens? Are they going to tell the Feds to get lost? Is it going to hurt or hinder medical marijuana patients?"

No ther is no legalization so to speak. The feds will keep steping in until major court battle or until other laws change. Medical marijuana is not the same as legalizing or deciminalizing marijuana use. If a state steps up and does decrim or leagalize MJ then I think the fed wouldnt be able to do much but as far as medical maarijuana to a selected few its fair game for them right now.

5.All the raids on the clubs and the California ID cards is all very confusing to me. From a layman's point of view, something smells rotten here...:smokin:

No simple answers here I'm sorry.

the raids that have takin place arn't random
the 8 in NO cal are part of another cargivers group that was undwer federal investigation already so thats no surpise.
the co-op in palm springs that got raided is already back up and running
One co-op got raided for selling glass ware
I cant remeber the why the other got raided but I think most acytually had reasons not just random hits.
The card progams are langing around the state. like I said I will look for that form for the Cal IDs if ya give me a day or so. My puppies are handful so its slowin me down a bit.

Thank you Spliff, for helping me understand this better.:adore:

I'm glad to hear that the Palm Springs club is up and running again!
Did they confiscate their inventory? If they did, did they give it back?

Thanks for doing all that typing, and taking the time to find more info.

I bet those pups are a handful, especially having two of them to keep up with. Did you post some pics yet?

You know what I'm not sure but if you check the medical news I think I posted a news article about it a hour or so ago.

Yea I have a coupel pictures posted in 420pets

Back
Top Bottom