Cataract Kush

Jackalope

Most my pictures this grows have all been the star players. Not that there is anything wrong with the rest. Some of the rest include this LA Confidential leaning pheno of Cataract Kush. Short plant with rock hard buds. This one has denser buds then its 2 sisters.

I am going to have to leave smell and flavor out for now. Smell is mostly dank but not distinct yet. Buds are looking good but this plant doesn't look like it will produce as much as her sisters.

Close ups are looking pretty good from it. This plant was very photogenic when it came to close ups. They came out pretty clear.

Here is a look at another of the Cataract Kush plants. It and the other plant are growing more like a Kush.

There is a sweetness in all the dank on this plant. It is plenty frosty and looks to finish at least a week earlier than the LA Con pheno. I should be harvesting it next week. These pics were taken a week or so ago.

All in all even without smoking. DNA has did it again. This strain is full of terpenes. I have never had a DNA strain that sucked. The only question now is how much I am going to like the high.

Back
Top Bottom