Cheap cfl+hps grow setup

bronz08x

Hey whats up guys, I would like to start a few plants in a spare bathroom I have. My budget is kinda tight right now, so I was wondering if anyone could give me a few tips on the best supplies I could get for a cheap setup. Just looking to grow a few plants at first like 2-4 plants, I have a 150 watt HPS already that I would like to use maybe along with some CFLS. However I dont have any socket to screw the 150 HPS bulb in, and last time I checked at walmart they didnt have anything for it, what should I look for? I also have some soil, so basically what Im looking for is the best CFLs or florescants, maybe some of those light fixtures that hang down from wires, and some cheap nutrients.

In short what I need

- need something to plug a 150 watt HPS bulb into
- Cheap nutrients maybe from walmart
- a good combo of cfls or florescants for about 2-4 plants to go along with this spare 150 watt HPS I have
- Some of those wires that hang down you could plug some CFLs into (not sure what they are called)

And also I really only have some seeds from some good regs, I know I have to get some real killer seeds, but Im gonna just get warmed up with the bunk seeds untill I get some money to buy some real seeds,

Thanks guys, I like this site and look forward to becoming a pro ganja farmer so I can stop supporting the criminal black market. peace :smokin:

Hey whats up guys, I would like to start a few plants in a spare bathroom I have. My budget is kinda tight right now, so I was wondering if anyone could give me a few tips on the best supplies I could get for a cheap setup. Just looking to grow a few plants at first like 2-4 plants, I have a 150 watt HPS already that I would like to use maybe along with some CFLS. However I dont have any socket to screw the 150 HPS bulb in, and last time I checked at walmart they didnt have anything for it, what should I look for? I also have some soil, so basically what Im looking for is the best CFLs or florescants, maybe some of those light fixtures that hang down from wires, and some cheap nutrients.

In short what I need

- need something to plug a 150 watt HPS bulb into
- Cheap nutrients maybe from walmart
- a good combo of cfls or florescants for about 2-4 plants to go along with this spare 150 watt HPS I have
- Some of those wires that hang down you could plug some CFLs into (not sure what they are called)

Thanks guys, I like this site and look forward to becoming a pro ganja farmer so I can stop supporting the criminal black market. peace :smokin:
Without a ballast and socket that hps bulb would make a better door stop. Concentrate on buying and using as many floros as you can and learn how to grow before investing big bucks on a ballast.
Bag seed is what every new grower should learn to grow with.

grow faq's here is the best grow faq i have ever seen. it's got literally everything you need to know to make an awesome harvest.

Back
Top Bottom