Clones.

DBWsGreatOne

hello, i am a medical grower and am having trouble with my clones. They are getting soggy on the stem that is in the soil... I using FFoF for soil and small pots like 2-3 inches. I have already cloned a few but now they are getting soggy like a noodle any help would be appreciated. i am using clonex and superthrive for rooting them, water soak soil in pots with super thrive.

Re: Clones...

Cloning in soil, not a favorite method for me. I have had only minimal luck in soil. I have had better results in coco coir. And now I have moved on to aerocloning. Ok, you have used a solution of Superthrive and water to dampen the soil. And clones taken from the bottom of the plant will root better. Bog clones in soil with success, he raps the stem in house insulation and swears buy it. I think it stays wet but not to wet, giving him a very good enviroment for rooting. Air moisture thing. Does that help at all? :peace:

Re: Clones...

Thank you. I think that it was just too wet. i am going to try to keep them a little more dry. I have cloned this plant before just had this problem recently. Thanks you for your reply any advice would help...

Back
Top Bottom