Closet Grow Setup - N00b Seeking Advice

DankUverymuch

Hey folks :Namaste:,

I'm looking to start my own grow setup in a little closet that I own which is completely devoid of anything. It's measurements are 83x45x16in. It has removable hanging beams which can support lights (fuqqin' awesome coincidence). The closet is located in my room, which is on the second floor of an apartment complex.

The problem is I have no idea what I should purchase. The guides I've seen for closet grows are fairly complicated and beyond my expertise. Does anyone have any suggestions for a cost-efficient setup that will grow a fair number of plants.

I need helping selecting lights, ventilation, and a growing aparatus... I do not yet understand how the compatibility between these things work. Also, will smell be a problem? It's okay if my room gets a little danky but I don't want to alert my whole apartment complex.

Cheers :cheer:

Here's a pic of my closet..

your going to need to cut a hole somewhere for ventilation , if your in an apartment noise could be an issue so you will want the quietest fan you can find some fans can sound like jet engines but in a small space you can use a small fan .

you will need a carbon filter for the smell but alot of plants dont smell for the first few weeks.

in smaller spaces temp can be an issue so you should look into leds or cfls ,
i have never used leds myself but ive been hearing good things.

i have a similar grow on now check it out

Greenergrass - Coco Closet Grow - K-Train & G13
happy growing :welcome:

Nice setup man. I'm definitely jealous, looks like you have a good little op going.

Unfortunately, I can't really do extensive modifications to my closet so I'll need some sort of growing tent or apparatus to house the weeds and ventilation. :(

you could get a spare door and cot a hole in that haha,
or what about a big plastic sheet taped over the front you could cut holes in that for ventilation
but you might have a problem closing the door then

air exchange is 100% necessary unless you substitute an air conditioner and c02 but that is expensive

i seen a thread on ventilation for closets hope this helps

A Cheap Solution To Ventilation In A Closet

Back
Top Bottom