cooking with 1g

talty09

hey guys whats up? i am kinda a poor college guy. I work at the beach as a lifeguard...making good money. but not good enough to live by myself and still by a lot of bud. All i really have to cook with is 1g. i can get more but im afraid of messing up and being down cash and outta bud. So any ideas on what i can do with 1g?

haha, smoke that shit. 1 gram isnt good for anything baking-wise. You need about 6 grams just to begin to start cooking with to get the affects.

you could make 1 fire cracker, there is several recipes in the kitchen section basically: saltine cracker peanut butter sandwich with ground up weed in the middle, put in the oven for 20 minutes-ish at (more detailed in 420 kitchen) and with so little i would sugest eating it on an empty stomach to get the best effects.

Ya-man. Clean out your water bong real good and put some fresh Ice water and a clean screen. Auhhhh. Now sit back and enjoy the rest of your evening. Wish it were me. Peace

Click on the 420 lounge. Scroll down, its the third room from the bottom... Happy cooking. Peace

haha, smoke that shit. 1 gram isnt good for anything baking-wise. You need about 6 grams just to begin to start cooking with to get the affects.

I agree with WaVan. That shit aint gonna touch sides mate - you would be wise to roll it or bowl it and hold that shit in until you have no more breath left - then you will be higher than Uranus!
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom