Cool method of smoking keif

ilikebike

hey guys i been doing this lately with the keif that collects in the bottom of my grinder. Take a business card or piece of paper and fold it so that you can scoop a bit of keif up with it. Pack your bowl or bong with enough weed so that when you light it, it stays cherryd. When the bowl is cherryd lightly tap the card with the keif over the bowl so that the keif falls on the cherry. This is not an amazing or interesting technique, but it does prevent you from destroying your precocious thc with the flame from a lighter. When you put the keif over a green bowl and spark it with a lighter, the flame is so hot that it burns and destroys thc before you inhale and it hits your respiratory system. let me know if any one tries it tell me if they like it. i usually have a hard time not coughing even with just a tiny dash of keif this way!

Hey bike I'm also gonna try this one...it's funny you say biz card .....cause I use a folded trivia pursuit card....the question cards:.....I've got tons of them... Word....:hippy:

Back
Top Bottom