Cops

my ass is white. due to lack of sun mostly. i never saw anything racist here. hell its just a expression. sometimes i'm a dumbass too. sometimes just an ass. relax a bit folks. white people do have white asses, black people have black asses, asians have........... asian asses. everybody has an ass and its some color or another. cops have pig colored asses to match their snouts.

i once pulled up to a red light in the middle of nowhere behind a chp. he was obviously looking down doing something. probably playin with himself and trying to find it. so he finally looks up and sees me behind him. the light changes and he whips over to the shoulder and waves me over looking all pissed off. so i pull over and ask him whats the problem officer. and he says i pulled up to quickly behind him and it was illegal to stop or follow less than 200 feet from an emergency vehicle. obvious bullshit. the dude was really going off. i told him i wouldn't argue with him because he would always win. he continues to lecture me. its summer and hotter than hell out and sweat is running down his face while i'm sitting in my air conditioned car. so i started asking him all sorts of stupid fucking questions thinking to make him stand out there and sweat for as long as i possibly could. it was fuckin funny. i finally got bored said have a nice day officer and continued on my way.

god i was in georgia for a few days and whoa so many cops... im glad to be home....

and they all seemed like some redneck pos bastards...

i hate cops btw

I was watching cops the other day and some dude spit after they threw him on the ground and probably knee'd him in the back a few times and both of them freaked out and started yelling at him for SPITTING ... Not even in there direction... Not even close. "You could have spit on us" was there problem....

Fucckkkkkkk That. It's not illegal to spit in the United States... Maybe Singapor (sp?).... But thats about it.

^ really. when i watch it i see all sorts of things i would think are violations of peoples rights. when i hear..

bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do when they come for you

i think its talking about the cops as the bad boys coming for me/you/us

yah you handled that nice...... a good example of how you could handle a situation like that. thanks! :-D

I was sitting in a parked car in a parking lot thats sorta near a street with alot of bars on it and had 2 knock on the car windows and I hadnt even put the car into drive yet. me and a friend were sitting in there talking and I was gonna have to drive the car home ( it wasnt mine) it was standard so I was just trying to see where everything was in the car...ya know I had driven the same model before but it had been a while. my passenger was pretty trashed and she started packing one up in the parking lot...I told her to wait till we got out of the parking lot but she didnt listen right As I was about to pulll away I had 2 officers at both sides....I was pretty sure they saw the bowl so the prolly would have had probable cause but it wasnt either of our cars so they didnt get to search it. They made us get out and such and kept asking me if I had anything to drink. they were even asking me if my friend was on any other drugs...I was like wtf? needless to say...we lost one nug of pretty shitty weed. ( haha yeah all we had at the time it was terrible) and a decent bowl that was my friends boyfriends. they even tried to break it infront of us and it wouldnt break whoever blew that glass did it well. I have never not seen glass not smash on pavement when stomped on. ah well.

but I was pretty nervous.....hehe I kinda wished I had told them I had a drink that night when he asked....and gone through a breathalizer test and shit and then when they test me and find out I had no alcohol in there I was gonna say...well you asked me if I had a drink...yess....I had a 7up.
hehe cuz that really was all I had that night which is pretty rare.

they said they didnt care about the Kif tho and that they werent going to waste their time arresting us for it. fine by me! and they let us go after I had proven I was not drinking and driving.

Wow, your friend was found with a bowl and a nug of weed and all they did was take it from you. HOT DAMN...I wish every cop was like that. Thats totally the type of cop I would become. Dont care about how much bud you have, just as long as you arent DUI. Its one thing to risk your own life, but to risk those around you...

my glass blowin friend demos his pipes by bangin um on the counter, hard. they don't break. he puts somethin in the glass, don't remember what.

JRinke said:
Wow, your friend was found with a bowl and a nug of weed and all they did was take it from you. HOT DAMN...I wish every cop was like that. Thats totally the type of cop I would become. Dont care about how much bud you have, just as long as you arent DUI. Its one thing to risk your own life, but to risk those around you...

I am sure if we had more we would have been...but it would have only landed both of us with civil citations. and I would say we had less than 2 grams...prolly 1.5

I was shocked they let us go....
I was shocked that he told me it was a waste of their time! I almost laughed at that point. but I didnt want to piss him off!

sugarmagnolia said:
hahahhaha wow they didn't teach me that in driver's ed.

Ambulences only, also large construction equipment. It's in the manual. As for the popo mobeile, yar, that's bull.

So.... One night your walking through the park smoking a bowl and just chillin' when you see a pig pull up and get out (around... 30 feet or so back) when/if he says stop... Do you stop? Or do you run?

i put my wheelchair in 5th speed and go for it. if the ground is level and my batteries are up i'd have a chance. if they caught me i'd do my best retard impression, which would not be much of a stretch. cops are lazy for the most part so they would probably not want to deal with the trouble of someone in a wheelchair who is drooling and might drool on them. no offence to mentally challenged folks, just an expression.

CubsRule420 said:
the only thing the cruiser cams do is hinder the ability of the cops to totally f*** us all over...because now they have evidence that they have to destroy before our lawyers can get to it...happened to one of my friends. his lawyer asked to see the cruiser cam and they told the dude they didn't have one in that car. after doing some research they found all the cruisers in our area have cams and that the police destroyed the evidence and he got off.

Shit, all the camera does is force the cop to drag your ass off to the side a little before he beats it. They only face fore and aft.

they're a bunch of douchebags. I got pulled over one time and the cops reason was that he thought one of my tail lights was out. the fucked up thing was he had to flip a bitch to get behind me :hmmmm: WTF?

Back
Top Bottom