Corporate Company Drug Testing

itsjuggalo

Do Corporate companies such as Walmart, Publix, & Wholesale foods have the same panel drug testing?
this includes pre employment and random testing.

is it true that spice can come up false positives for thc, and suboxones for opiates?
SOMEBODY WITH ACTUAL DRUG TESTING KNOWLEDGE PLEASE ANSWER.

answers from people that have experience with the random testing after failing their first random putting them into the Employee Assistance Program.
I NEED INFORMATION PEOPLE
:morenutes: Food For Thought.
:thanks:

Most corporate tests are all the same. Just a 5 panel strip test with a GC/MS confirmation test is something comes up positive. Most are done through LabCorp or Quest. And they generally follow federal protocols unless an employer asks for something different and most companies wouldn't know what to ask for anyways.
There are quite a few substances that can come up as a false positive on strip tests. But when a positive comes up its automatically sent through GC/MS and that will tell the tech exactly what the substance is and at what precise levels. So generally don't worry about false positives. If anyone happens to pop a false positive on strip test always demand a GC/MS test be done on your sample. If they won't immediately go to a lab and pay for a GC/MS test yourself.

Most corporate tests are all the same. Just a 5 panel strip test with a GC/MS confirmation test is something comes up positive. Most are done through LabCorp or Quest. And they generally follow federal protocols unless an employer asks for something different and most companies wouldn't know what to ask for anyways.
There are quite a few substances that can come up as a false positive on strip tests. But when a positive comes up its automatically sent through GC/MS and that will tell the tech exactly what the substance is and at what precise levels. So generally don't worry about false positives. If anyone happens to pop a false positive on strip test always demand a GC/MS test be done on your sample. If they won't immediately go to a lab and pay for a GC/MS test yourself.

Has there been any exceptions to the 5 panel? i would be more worried about the 10-12 panel.
in regards to lab testing its through quest. Also, it is a mouth swab, not urine.

Has there been any exceptions to the 5 panel? i would be more worried about the 10-12 panel.
in regards to lab testing its through quest. Also, it is a mouth swab, not urine.
It depends on what the employer asks for on whether they test for more than the 5 normal drugs.. For any mouth swab test just brush your teeth and the whole inside of your mouth real well, rinse with a mouth wash and then take the mouth wash with you and before you walk into the lab rinse your mouth again.

It depends on what the employer asks for on whether they test for more than the 5 normal drugs.. For any mouth swab test just brush your teeth and the whole inside of your mouth real well, rinse with a mouth wash and then take the mouth wash with you and before you walk into the lab rinse your mouth again.

is the swab less accurate than urine? if smoked at the same time, would saliva be "clean" faster than the urine?

is the swab less accurate than urine? if smoked at the same time, would saliva be "clean" faster than the urine?
Generally swab tests are for testing whether someone smoked recently in the last 24 hours. The tests themselves test for drugs at the same level. Swab tests are easier to beat because all you have to do is keep your mouth well rinsed and brushed.

Generally swab tests are for testing whether someone smoked recently in the last 24 hours. The tests themselves test for drugs at the same level. Swab tests are easier to beat because all you have to do is keep your mouth well rinsed and brushed.

i just got my 2nd test done and the paper said testing being taken: 02591N dsap 6.
can i assume this is the 6 panel?
any actual lab testers that know?

Back
Top Bottom