Coughing up blood

dbomb

yeah so i was smoking pot for a while and every morning i was throwing up and then cough up some blood that was in my throat. then i didnt smoke for bout a month cuz of a pee test and it went away now 2 weeks back into smoking i threw up this morning
does this happen to anyone eles out there if so what can i do to prevent this or is this just in my head and its probably something eles

im just to lazy to go to the doc's and my campany thinks im going ther today so what make beleive thing should i tell them
or just tell them i smoke cig's

i know that but i just dont fell like going there
i meant that should i tell my company that "i smoke cig's and that what the doctor told me" is that somewhat beleavable

Time to switch to a vape man.

^ Yeah, most definently that too

i know that but i just dont fell like going there
i meant that should i tell my company that "i smoke cig's and that what the doctor told me" is that somewhat beleavable

You don't have to tell your company anything, other than you are seeing a doctor (and maybe providing proof you were there if you are missing time)

It's none of their business what your personal health issues are, and there are HIPAA laws that protect you from this potential intrusion by your employer.

But yeah dude - see a doctor, right away. Priority has to be making sure you are ok.

HHS - Office for Civil Rights - HIPAA

I'm going to say that smoking weed doesnt have anything to do with coughing up blood.. I guess it could though. I would for sure go see a doctor...it could be something really serious, but hopefully not. Best of luck with it man.

I havent been coughing up blood ..

but Ive been congested and everytime I blow my nose the snot has blood in it. I wonder what caused that all of a sudden...dry air probably :smokin:

I havent been coughing up blood ..

but Ive been congested and everytime I blow my nose the snot has blood in it. I wonder what caused that all of a sudden...dry air probably :smokin:

Every winter, I'll wake up, blow my nose and there would be blood. . . I believe its the dry air that does it too me. . . It does this most winters, I don't seem to have this problem any other time of the year. . .

Dude if your coughing up blood, that's NG!! (No Good). Goto your Doc. . tell him/her what the deal is. . . and even if your Doc is anti-MJ, your not gonna get in trouble or anythin like that. besides Doc know what the deal is with MJ, they probably won't even bat an eye at the mention of MJ. . . They'd def be more concerned with the blood issue. . . :peace:

ya i blow thru my nose to and blood comes out sometimes, only when i blow to hard...

ive never cough up blood.. ive been smoking since i was 13 and im now 21.. so i dunno what to say to ya..

i smoke weed only.. i never smoked cigs..

hmmmm.....well ive never expeirienced this...so i cant tell you whether its the weed or not....honestly i doubt its the weed, unless its laced with something...cause inhaling chemicals could most likely make you cough up blood.....but other than that i cant think of any reason as to why this would be happening....if its such a big problem as you make it out to be then i suggest you quit seriously...i wouldnt risk any damage to my health just to be stoned its rediculous......and if you find out its from the smoking of weed then get a vaporizer

If you see a doctor all information is confidential, I'm pretty sure even to your company, so anything you tell him he cannot tell any one else, even his wife, or her husband.

like everyone else says, doctors cant tell anyone about anything you tell them, they take an oath to it. Go the doctor, buy a vape.

Coughing up blood could be a sign of TB Turburulosis (how ever its spelled) and its common in areas like jail,homeless people, and with people who have immune deficencies its pasts by someone coughing on you and it effects ur lungs, u will probably get TB tested little round pricks on ur arm and if its positive it will be all red. they will give u chest x-rays and depending on the results will perscribe treatment/meds.
You can also get TB from elephants...have u been kissin' an Ele lately?

remember that movie TOMBSTONE with Val Kilmer in it, his character had TB.

Back
Top Bottom