Couple of questions

GoGreen420

Hey everybody, GoGreen420 here, I have a couple of basic questions that I could really use answering before I start up my first grow/journal.

1.) When first seedlings appear, do you go directly to 18/6 lighting or do you hit them with 24 hour lighting untill they have grown a little in height?

2.) How often should you water seedlings? through the veg cycle? through the budding cycle?

3.) How do you know how much nutes and how often to feed your plants through the veg cycle? through the budding cycle?

Any and all response are welcome and appreciated! :roorrip:

GG,
When I planted my seeds I went 24/0 as soon as they were in the dirt. I left them on that cycle until I went 12/12. Next grow I plan to try 18/6 from day one until flower.

Water your soil prior to planting the seeds. They likely won't need water for several days. No nutes for at least the first two weeks (depending on your soil type). Then start them at 25% and see how they respond. I went one feeding at 25%, one at 50%, and two at 100% then it was time to flower.

A watering/feeding schedule will depend on your soil, pot size, plant size, temps, etc. Mine ranges from about a cup every 3-4 days when they were small up to a 1/2 gallon every day.

What are you referring to when you listed those percents? Is that the amount of nute to water?

Yes he's referring to the ratio of nutrients to water. Start at 25% manufactures instructions then work your way up to full strength

Back
Top Bottom