Crop King's Early Miss Auto Journal

popolino77

I am growing early miss auto. Yesterday i mixed black gold natural organic potting soil and black gold prelite and i filled a 2 gallon flower pot with it. I then watered the soil with a quart of distilled water waited a half hour then planted a not germinated seed 1 inch under the soil. 3 hours later i check the moisture of the soil and it was dry so i added about 8oz of distilled water. Besides that i did not germinate this seed did i do it rite ? I am also going to plant a germinated seed should i plant the germinated seed the same way i planted the not germinated seed ?

The tap root came out on the seed i germinated. i planted it immediately after i seen the tap root sticking out. the tap root was short and it looked like it was doing a u turn. I accidentally touched the tap root when putting it in the soil it felt kind of hard, is this normal ? Also the soil i planted the germinated seed in was very very moist almost wet so i did not add any water after i planted it . i planted it 10mm under the soil, did i do it rite ?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom