DEA Targets Pot Dispensaries That Won't Close

Truth Seeker

Federal agents have again raided a Seattle-area chain of marijuana dispensaries following allegations they violate federal and state law.

More than a year after the DEA attempted to shutter the businesses, agents have again raided the Seattle Cross, three sister dispensaries and other locations associated with the chain.

In court documents unsealed following the July 24 raids, investigators contend the dispensaries continue to hide profits from the state while illicitly selling marijuana. DEA agents appear to have seized patient files as well as marijuana and cash from the dispensaries.

Targeted in the raids were Seattle Cross, located on Capitol Hill, Tacoma Cross, Pierce County's KPN Cross and Olympia's Bayside Collective, which was previously known as Lacey Cross. Additionally, agents served search warrants at homes in Lacey and Tacoma as well as two vehicles and a 57-foot boat, all alleged to belong to the new owners of the dispensary chain.

DEA_Raid.jpg

News Hawk- Truth Seeker 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: seattlepi.com
Author: Levi Pulkkinen
Website: DEA targets pot dispensaries that won?t close - seattlepi.com

How can they justify seizing patient records? That is absolutely violating HIPAA policy!! WTF? I am a patient and I have a right to privacy!

The DA in Grand Junction,CO did this years ago. Wake up, it's 2013, there is no right to privacy, the fourth amendment is history and cops can do whatever they want.

I'm awake Baxter, I just ain't as able to march and lead the fight like I was 35 years ago. My forefathers and yours, would be crying if they could see what we let the politicians do to this country. United we stand divided we fall!!! Were all divided and that is what gave the power to the government. They keep us divided so that they can keep the power. Trayvon Martin was a great example of the media blitz to divide us racially. It's the little things we need to recognize individually, in order to fight the fight that needs to be fought. The battle is not between ourselves, the battle is for what is right, truth! Honor! Dignity! Freedom! Prosperity! Without fear of some douche-bag in battle gear kicking in my door and throwing me to the ground. Knock on my door and I will open it. No need to violently slam me to the ground!
I moved to a state where I could light up for any reason, medically or otherwise. It cost me 10k to do it, it was absolutely worth every penny. It cost the state I left 38k. Why? because I no longer pay taxes in that state. I am doing my part! I am awake! What have you done? Whatever it is, I am behind you as long as the effort promotes any one of the above mentioned in exclamation points. I ingest a plant made by God/Nature. If I am wrong, I did not hurt anyone while I did it so I fail to see the crime. The side effect was a sense of calm and peace, not an itchy face and an attitude. (oxycontin) I am as close to being free as I have ever been, but the warmongering, religiously motivated haters in jesus name make it a battle that will never be over. Religion is the true devil! Not weed! If Jesus were here today, he would have been passing out bud to every member of congress and tying up the door kicking police with hemp rope!! peace.

Back
Top Bottom