Deep thought

nughugger420

we had just finished 2 blunts to our selves when i came across the ? in my mind...a word is a word simple as that...but there is somewhere were it ends..it can only get so discriptive...i mean you only speak so far with sentences....i mean think of a word as a smile upon some ones face..how could a position of the face show any feelings upon happyness...happyness is so much more then a smile...yet that is all we can do to show it..so my ? is if we wonted to ...how could we reach that next level of sound..a sound of which shows all feelings all senses...ALL BEING OF THE THING YOU ARE DECRIBEING...so i gave it a shot...i turned to my friend with my mouth open and discribed the word mountain to him in in a higher level of understanding..."wooo-eeee---gwomp---gwomp"....damnit thats not right...this is hard..very hard puzzle....i gave up on this and put in the old old mario for the nintendo...i was at the cave level when...THATS IT...the sound of this was...amazing...this noise described every thing there was about caves...all sense....it was extremely complex....THATS IT...to reach a new level it must get that much more complex...think....art is the next level of drawing....a single line on a paper is not art..there is no meaning behind that...yet draw a little more and...ART! more = complex = new level....3d is much more complex then 2d........poundering

damn this kid is so high... haha.... i love you man...

John Lee said:
i've never really had trouble typing when i'm messed up. when i'm drunk, it's a different story.
look at what this kid is saying... only a high mind can come up with that...

lol, no...i definately understand...but all of his thoughts are also jumbled as well...my grammar stays the same when i'm baked if not better. lol not a big deal...just sayin...btw love the sig nughugger

j842p said:
look at what this kid is saying... only a high mind can come up with that...

lmfao! haha oh man... so true, that was fuckin hilarious, keep the deep thoughts comin man :goof:

damn man...why you sick...u should blaze den we should have deep thoughts together....awwwww

ill blaze a blunt later so we can have a full on convo about shyt....lmfao

um no , dont be gay..

its cool dude..lol

Back
Top Bottom