DIY - Enclosure

Darf.Vappor

I have a couple clones that I started a couple weeks ago that have been in my main tent. The reason that I even started them was when I was hanging my fan in my tent I dropped it and it broke a couple small branches off my plants. Since my light schedule is on 12/12 now having these clones inside the main tent wasn't going to work. So I move them outside the tent. Now I have another problem, the whole room is glowing purple at night. I didn't want to black out the windows in that room and I didn't want any suspicious neighbors. So I decided to make a trip to my local home improvement store.

I wanted this enclosure to be light and to be able to disassemble and reassemble if needed. It also has to be a specific size.

Materials:

3 sheets of Poly Pro EPS Insulation Foam board - $27.00
1 PVC Pipe Cutter - $19.99 (I could have saved some money with a hacksaw, but once you use one of these you will never look back)
4 1/2 in T fittings - $1.68
4 1/2 in couplings - $2.00
8 1/2 in Side Out ELB fittings - $9.79
9 1/2 in 5 ft PVC pipe - $15.93 (In hindsight I wish I would have purchased one additional piece)
1 - 2 rolls of duct tape (I already had this so I not going to add it to the cost)

Total for materials: $76.39

It took me about 2 hours and 2 beers to build this. Cutting the Poly Pro I used a serrated kitchen knife. This worked the best and gave me more control.

FcUXEZc.jpg

hzgV61a.jpg
p5pOxy5.jpg

HNlkGWP.jpg

GFpR5wD.jpg

x7usx7s.jpg

VXarJfQ.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom