Do you find this happening to you?

Mr.Deeds

Why is everybody now a fucking 'reform smoker.' Fuck! ARRGGGGGGGGG!!!! You ask people for hookups and they all say, dude weeds bad, you shouldn't smoke so much blah fucking blah when you know they could call someone and you would pick it up!
Or why do people have to critisize me on how much I smoke. I bought an eighth of a kid and he says your gonna smoke that yourself? Thats so much. People tell me I smoke too much! ITS MY FUCKING WEED PISS OFF! I don't care, I like smoking a lot weed, I like listening to the Grateful Dead, if people think that makes me a bad person THEY CAN FUCKING GO KILLTHEMSELVES, I'm SICK of people exerting their will on me!!!

Mr.Deeds said:
Why is everybody now a fucking 'reform smoker.' Fuck! ARRGGGGGGGGG!!!! You ask people for hookups and they all say, dude weeds bad, you shouldn't smoke so much blah fucking blah when you know they could call someone and you would pick it up!
Or why do people have to critisize me on how much I smoke. I bought an eighth of a kid and he says your gonna smoke that yourself? Thats so much. People tell me I smoke too much! ITS MY FUCKING WEED PISS OFF! I don't care, I like smoking a lot weed, I like listening to the Grateful Dead, if people think that makes me a bad person THEY CAN FUCKING GO KILLTHEMSELVES, I'm SICK of people exerting their will on me!!!

An eighth? That's it? I could see if you were smoking ounces to yourself or something...

Never happened around here lol...

yeah man i never hear that shit but i smoke hella....i live in cincy and theres nothin better to do here so all my and my friends do is smoke, go to the smoke shop, smoke, go make somethin,smoke, got work on our cars, smoke, and uhhh oh yeah smoke...my and my friend sean make the phattest shit when were blown...we made a bowl out of a remote control car....and it lit itself wit a seperate button on the control....you could drive it to someone, there was a long tube that came out and i would pust the buttun...it would light and whoever could hit it

Clam down little bear , I know your pain I deal with people being downers an talken there crap . What I like to do is if someone says weeds bad I say well thats how you feel I dont feel the same , Then sneck in this this makes anyone feel like they were out of place saying it "I Dont tell you how to live your life so dont tell me how to live mine" .

Another thing thats will make you feel more bettter is weeds not bad an the only reson people say it is becaus of the laws and the lil bitchers and conplaners who dont aggre with a better life style for liveing . I smoke so much weed myself , most nights I smoke alone and alot it shouldent matter to anyone but you how much you smoke an people talk shit you should say come one man is that really your bussness how much I smoke?

Thats the best advice I can give but know that your arnt bad and alot fo people out here understands what you deal with . An were all here for you ! :bong::smokin::bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom