Do you want to be a RI MMJ Patient?

I live in rhode island and I am twenty one years old, I got into a car accident when I was 17 and fractured bones L4 and L5 of my vertebrae, i went to physical therapy also

I do not currently have medical or a doctor, I have not since I've been eighteen. I smoke weed regularly, illegally unfortunately because I don't have my card yet, It def helps take the edge off of things, I work on my feet eight to ten hours a day, by the end of the night my back is in pain to the point it even hurts to lay down flat sometimes, I was hoping you could help me out and lead me in the correct direction to get some help

I live in rhode island and I am twenty one years old, I got into a car accident when I was 17 and fractured bones L4 and L5 of my vertebrae, i went to physical therapy also

I do not currently have medical or a doctor, I have not since I've been eighteen. I smoke weed regularly, illegally unfortunately because I don't have my card yet, It def helps take the edge off of things, I work on my feet eight to ten hours a day, by the end of the night my back is in pain to the point it even hurts to lay down flat sometimes, I was hoping you could help me out and lead me in the correct direction to get some help

This should help :List of RI Dr's that have written MMJ Recommendations

Or you could call RIPAC and ask them for help getting a Doctor.
Please keep us posted on your progress and good luck.

I actually just got off the phone with ripac, they said they could not "refer" a doctor, ill have to give a few of those doctors on the list a call

I actually just got off the phone with ripac, they said they could not "refer" a doctor, ill have to give a few of those doctors on the list a call

LMAO @ RIPAC they bill themselves as RI Patients Advocacy Coalition but are only interested in selling grow classes and setting up anonymous Caregivers to Patients with promises of 1 free Oz per month forever just sign the CG License and don't ask questions. I was arrested while in posession of No usable Marijuana and held without Bail despite claiming safe harbor as a Licensed Medical Marijuana Patient and Caregiver and asked RIPAC's Joanne upon my release if she could come to Court and explain the Law as nobody seems to understand it. She responded flatly with "NO we do not get involved in Patients Legal problems with Medical Marijuana" LMAO what a joke and complete FRAUD upon the system RIPAC and Joanne's first mandate is to earn 41K per annum to pay herself.

In reading the regulations, I'm having a hard time determining if the diagnoses I have received apply. I smoke everyday, mostly so I can fall asleep, but am doing so without a license or RX. How do I find out if I qualify?

I'm looking for a new PCP in RI who will look at me as a blank slate and see if s/he agrees with previous diagnoses. Any PCP recommendations? I am willing to travel for quality health care.

In reading the regulations, I'm having a hard time determining if the diagnoses I have received apply. I smoke everyday, mostly so I can fall asleep, but am doing so without a license or RX. How do I find out if I qualify?

I'm looking for a new PCP in RI who will look at me as a blank slate and see if s/he agrees with previous diagnoses. Any PCP recommendations? I am willing to travel for quality health care.

If you're feeling legit...
PM me. I may be able to help if you're interested in a (MMJ friendly) Primary in Coventry.

"Cronic debilitating" is a interesting term.

There is a PCP or MMJ Friendly Dr in Coventry at the Walk in Emergency Clinic.
But the place mentioned above: Do I Qualify? | 11th State Consults has been doing it awhile, and the RI Department of Health (un-officially) informed me as a Patient / Multiple Caregiver, that they were legit, and actually helping citizens become legal Patients.
I just got off the telephone with their Office and was told again they are continuing to help people with Qulifying Conditions, obtain their Medical Marijuana Patient Card. The waiting time for an appointment is approximately ten (10), days at this time.
BE LEGAL
BE SAFE
BTW: I have NO affiliation with this outfit, have never personally been there, or stand to gain in any way, from any business conducted there. I offer this information that is public knowledge, to Our Members as a Courtesy, and for those bedridden, or housebound, who are not able to socialize and discover the latest info.

I started using Medical Marijuana in Oct of 2009 and it has IMPROVED the Quality of my Life 420%

Back
Top Bottom