Dr. Willard's plantcatalyst

This is one of the ingredients in Rocket Fuel germinating water. Developed in Humboldt county over 30 years ago. I've used it every grow for nine years always with very good results. On average my seeds germinate and are ready to plant in 18 to 20 hours. I haven't used it in my nutrient water yet but plan to my next grow (soil).

Here is the 4 oz formula: To 4 oz of dechlorinated water add * 3 drops Coco-Wet * 1 drop of 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide * 1/4 tsp PlantCatalyst and 1/4 tsp Nytrozime.

In addition when adding PlantCatalyst to your feed water cut your nutrients by half as it is a Catalyst for plant nutrient uptake, enhanced cellular absorption and nutrient retention.

In addition when adding PlantCatalyst to your feed water cut your nutrients by half as it is a Catalyst for plant nutrient uptake, enhanced cellular absorption and nutrient retention.

your are right Canna Bus - also there is by advanced nutrient's (plant catalyst) also sounds like Humbolt has one also there is a good one call HB-101 (contact them ;free samples - this stuff really works well - - worth a look !)

Has any one had experience with Dr. Willard's plant catalyst? One can get a free bottle of this product if you go to the site (Dr. Willard's plant catalyst.com) Read the test grow results with Northern Lights; they are quite good, going to sent for a free bottle of, also states that this is used by many cultivator's in Colorado, ect. What's your take?:420:
I haven't used it on cannabis but I can tell you it is a miracle on house plants and wounds (cuts, scrapes, burns, and in my case a bad dog bite)

Hello, my name is John Willard and Dr. Willard was my grandfather. I hope you don't mind me being here. One of our grow customers was interested in responding and called our company to ask how to answer some of these questions and I just thought, "What the hell, I'll just respond myself." Anyway, I hope you're all ok with my being here.

There are a number of questions on this thread and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability. First, our company and products are not new by any stretch. My grandfather invented the first version of this product in 1964, founded the company in 1973, and we've been selling it in the agricultural industry since at least the early 1970's. In fact, 60 Minutes did a profile on my grandfather in 1980 and interviewed a couple of conventional growers (wheat and vegetables) about using Dr. Willard's on their plants. Although we do have some business in Amsterdam going back to the early 1980's, our primary cannabis market is in British Columbia and cannabis growers there have been using it for at least 15 years.

My grandfather was a chemist (PhD Purdue) and the science/chemistry behind the products are actually fairly complex but it's primarily a catalyst, created through a combination of micronutrients and other natural ingredients, that enhances a number of functions. What we see most prominently is cellular absorption and utilization of nutrients and this phenomenon has been documented in humans, animals and plants. We even see it in microbes. In practical terms for your industry this means that the plants are better able to absorb and utilize the fertilizer etc and thus gives it a bit more bang for the buck.

Cannabis growers typically use it for one of three things. Number one is on seed germination and cuttings as adding it to their water boosts survival rates and you get stronger plants out of germination. Number two is saving money on fertilizer by decreasing the ppm of fertilizer needed to get similar results. Dr. Willard's enhances the plants' ability to utilize fertilizer so less is needed to achieve the same results. Number three is to blow out the plants and significantly increase yield. While many growers have done this over the years, I think the guys at High Tech Garden Supply in Commerce City have really taken this to a whole new level. They claim the Dr. Willard's is opening the cells to the point that they're able to use much more fertilizer and thus significantly accelerate growth and yield. Some of these HTG Supply guys are using 3000-4000 ppm during the bud stage with no burning at all and their expertise is waaaaayyy beyond mine so if you have questions about that please do call them. The beauty of our product is that you can add it to any nutrient routine so you don't really have to change much.

As for the pH, it's really not a factor because you don't use much PlantCatalyst to achieve these results. The basic formula is one ounce up to five gallons of water or two ounces in five to fifty gallons. It doesn't matter if your res is five gallons, twenty gallons, or fifty gallons you still only use two ounces.

The question of why we're focusing on moving into the Colorado cannabis industry really isn't all that complicated either. I lived in Colorado for ten years where I worked for a bunch of liberal organizations and was a strong supporter of Amend 64. When I inherited this business a couple of years ago and found that we'd been selling in the BC cannabis industry I felt like it made a ton of sense to explore the Colorado market as I was still living there at the time (I just moved to South Dakota a couple of months ago).

Anyway, I think I've addressed the questions above. Once again, I apologize in advance if anyone's offended by my inserting myself into this conversation. While the cannabis industry is a very, very small part of my company what we're doing in Colorado is really my baby and I'm very passionate about it so I love to have these conversations. If anyone has any additional questions please do let me know. You can also call our office at 888-379-4552 and we'll be happy to help.
Off topic, but I hope you never ever stop producing this product. I use the ultimate for myself, my plants and my dogs. Thank you for what you do!

Back
Top Bottom