Drug Czar Gets Humiliated in Rolling Stone Interview

When you have the same people that are trying to repress this marvelous plant(big pharma) placed in positions of power over these very issue the outcome will never change. The problem is the president gets to appoint the heads of the DEA,NIH,FDA,USDA and a lot of other federal agencies. And if you do a few minutes research and look at the biogrophies of the people heading up these agencies you will find that they will never approve any natural products because big pharma can't make any money off of it. Much easier for them to help write the laws that only allow synthetic medicines to be used so that they can patent them and ask wahatever ridiculous price they want for them. My sister was taking an arthirits drug that cost $1200 a month, all paid for by us tax payers because she had a cushy job working for the government. And the drug ended up worthless and very dangerous. Capitalism destroys everything it touches.

... "After three weeks, I'm still finding my way around the office," he says with a laugh.

I'm thinking he also has trouble finding his way around a great deal of other things as well.

Yet another misguided soul who could not articulate what he believes or exactly what he stands for, even if you questioned him directly. Still we, the taxpayers and citizens of this country, continue to sign this man's checks. It's laughable at best, and tragic at worst.

The people deserve the government that we elect. You reap exactly that which you sow.

I clearly stated, some four years ago, that Obama was a poor candidate for presidency and that the Cannabis reform he indistinctly alluded to was an outright lie. This fallacy was told solely in order to garner the support and subsequent votes of the younger generation.

I wish I were proven wrong... but I remain as being entirely correct. Come November, keep all this in mind. :peace:

I hope it matters who will be our next President, but... I don't think that Mr Obama gets to decide policy. He is merely an elected official who punked us with this drug czar, along with a few other nasty tricks. His job is to do as he's told, then 'sell it' PR style to us.

Told by who?

most states are starting to make the plunge, it should be fun when all states legalize it, and the fed still oppose it. so bring on the fun.
Skyhigh Robert

I clearly stated, some four years ago, that Obama was a poor candidate for presidency and that the Cannabis reform he indistinctly alluded to was an outright lie. This fallacy was told solely in order to garner the support and subsequent votes of the younger generation.
I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he might actually do something seeings as how he was an old pothead. I didn't vote for him but I thought he might actually help move Amerika forward. Boy was I wrong.lol My hope was that he was going to bring a new age of foreign policy around the world. If he had just done that one thing I would have been ok with his presidency.

But if we don't re-elect Barack Obama, how will his wife possibly afford her lavish shopping vacations in Spain?

Michelle Obama's Spanish vacation cost taxpayers $500,000 | Mail Online

The president and first lady pose as identifying themselves with the working class American when in front of the podium, and yet spend fathoms of the money you and I work hard for on their own personal pampering and leisure behind our backs.

Open your eyes. Do your research, that is, if you want to find out just how far deep the rabbit hole goes.

... My hope was that he was going to bring a new age of foreign policy around the world...

Improving foreign policy how exactly? Through the strategy of kissing the collective asses of countries who have always and will always hate us, our ideals of personal freedom, and our overall way of life? If that is the "new age" of international political relations, I will graciously cling to the old school.

"The fool who has not sense to discriminate between what is good and what is bad is well nigh as dangerous as the man who does discriminate and yet chooses the bad." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom