Drug Test and Bong Water question

freeze

Hello,

I am just asking this out of curiosity, because im almost positive ill pass this drug test, but i have a drug test in 14 days, and 5 days ago i drank a little bit of bong water for 20 bucks, it wasnt even strong water, but i havnt smoked in about 5 months, drink tons of water, and am 6' 2" and 151 pounds. Do you think i will be clean for my drug test?

Thank You, and sorry if that is a stupid question, i just want someone elses opinion, because if no one replys im going to buy a drug test to see here soon, but i really dont wanna waste the money lol

awesome, well thank you for your reply, now i won't feel the need to run out and spend 20+ dollars on a drug test lol

awesome, well thank you for your reply, now i won't feel the need to run out and spend 20+ dollars on a drug test lol
but you had the $20 bux from doing bong shooters, so it woulda been a wash basically. :)

haha well thats a good point, but i really didnt wanna go buy a drug test for it, so thanks for adding to my peace of mind lol. i was a bit nervous for a bit

Back
Top Bottom