Dry ice hash

Hello
I’ve made water hash many times..but I’m going to try the dry ice method today...any tips out there?
190 bag 5 gallon bucket break dry ice up into smaller chunks I’m sure you’ve seen it on YouTube. Your going to want to seperate what comes out in the first couple minutes of shaking as this will have a lot less plant material in it. The more you adjetate and shake the more plant material comes with the resin. Planning on smoking as is or running it in a rosin press?

Great thanks...man you tell me why I would want to put it in a resin press? After its done...I don’t understand why people do that to Kiff? Plant matter yes I get it but straight pollen really? What do you think?

Great thanks...man you tell me why I would want to put it in a resin press? After its done...I don’t understand why people do that to Kiff? Plant matter yes I get it but straight pollen really? What do you think?
Basically you’d press it to further purify it so you can dab it. Would put the dry ice hash in micron bags and press. Some say full melt/dry ice hash can be dabbed but it still has a fair amount of plant material in it. People also do a dry ice sift before pressing to reduce the time running material. Imaging pressing 200g trim in a day one little puck at a time. Now sift the 200g and then press the keif. Saves time. IMO for minimal effort dry ice hash is great but if you want a more pure dabable oil you press it

Back
Top Bottom