drying bud

zach420

i bought some bud from a friend. he freezes it after he takes it off the plant, i for one dont think that is very smart due to the simple fact that water expands as it freezes which will probably damage plant cells. but anyways this bud is damp now, ive been keeping it in a jar, do i just keep it there for a while opening the lid here and there? will the bud get better if i just leave it alone in the jar for a while, cracking it open. the bud smells good, and ive smoked it a few times, not all that great, will the potency and the smell increase if i dry it out this way.

thanks

zach420

if its a small amount put it in a paper bag and let it sit for about 2 weeks, if it has alredy been drying than you wont need to leave it in there for that long.

oh and the freezing thing, the theory behind that is you are suposto pull the whole plant with the buds on it and soke the roots and shaft in ice water for about 2 hrs, this is a form of flushing the shaft in turn making the buds better. if it works or not i am not to sure? but freezing the whole bud is not a good thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom