DWC, need some help! - 2sec thread

Mordep

420 Member
Helo

so, i started 1week ago reading all post here from DWC and i find many numbers on Humidity, water lvl and vent system. So, my questions r:

What lvls of humidity should i have in my grow box in veg and F stages ? (with higher lvls i need lower tempº ? )

I´ve net buckets with "Lecastone" (Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate, that red/orange litle balls) and 1" cube of rockwool. the water must touch the RWcube (in the 1st week)? or the water touching the bottom of net buckets its eneugh for rw cube be moisted.

About vent, i have 2 computers fans putting air in, only. can i put them blowing directly at the plants ? or do i need some kind of system so the air flow is not constant ?

i know these r noobs questions, but its my 1st grow ever =D and whats better than asking KING PLANTATION GUYS =D

(sry about my eng, and ty for help ;D :Namaste: )

Re: DWC, need some help! (2sec thread)

Humidity levels for veg should be around 50 to 70, higher is ok, though if they are that high I would use a fungicide weekly. For flowering you want below 50, but don't let it get below 30.

In DWC you have water brought to the rock wool cubes until there is a good amount of roots below the water line in the reservoir. Some folks just keep the water level high (at the bottom of the netpots), but if you pump water to the top and let it drip down, you will see much faster growth. After the roots are well into the reservior, the pump can be pulled out.

Always vent out of the area, not into the area. It is more efficient and gives you more odor control later. You want a negative pressure in the grow area. So yes, you will need another fan for circulation.

Ty man =D

just one thing, i read on some post to spray water on the plants, in veg, if i can.t get that high humidity... should i use fundicide anyway ?

And btw, anyone have any idea how I can make PC fans rotate or turn....

Back
Top Bottom