DWC or Timed Drip?

Lord Jebus

Hey everyone. I have a tentative grow set up at a safe location. I have a homemade rainforst set up for my mothers and cloning. The system works great, clones are fully rooted with 6 inch white tails in 2 inch cubes within a week. Now I cant decide whether or not to run pumps and drip lines to feed the plants at set times, or should I just fill the container and use airstones DWC style? The set up is in a big rubbermaid container, holds 5 mothers at a time , and the cloning lid I made can do ten clones at a ime. So DWC or Timed Drip sytem>????:peace:

Thanx Dank, good idea, I already have drip lines ran, and airstones inside, might as well!:allgood:

Cool, the airstones a running, one in the Container, annd one in my cloning jar above. Srip lines are cut and tied, and pump is in, just need to get some 3/8 line, and an adapter down to my 5/16 feeder line, and a timer for the pump.
It was easier doing all this at my plae, but the risk became too high, so now I goto drive 15 minutes each way to get to my ladies.

You might have water evaporation issues setting up that way. I tried a variation similar and it seemed to suck gallons a day. I like drip cause its more time delivered but doing a cross variation with a good vapor barrier would probbly increase yeild since its more of a constant feed. Would like to see what you come up with. Should be pretty cool.

For safety reasons I have decided to no longer catalouge or photograph, especially post pics on the net. But will continue to give updates for sure. kinda sucks, its another 10 minute drive to where I am flowering, so its like 40 mins driving to check mothers/clones/flowers. I have friends watching them for now. Till I can move and get a safer place

I understand security bro, glad your well and that you continue to grow.
When I start to feel insecure I shut down everything and later start from scratch. Real pain in the ass to grow new mothers and get things going smoothly again. I used to grow a my brother in laws but that was just making me more paranoid. I hope you find a great place to live and grow.

All will be fine by April, Ill have it all back together in one room. Gonna be running 2 4 foot by 2 foot flower beds, each with a 400 watt MH, and another 400 watt between the 2. Got the drip system working, just need a timer now! My mother room will have 10 mothers in my DWC drip system under 4 foot fluoros and cloning done above like I had before under 4 foot fluoros!

Ok some suggestions please! I have everything running good. I wanna run 3 watering cycles per day. Lights are on 24hrs so was thinking 2 hour feedings with a 6 hour gap in between, sound good to anyone else!

Medium is Rockwool cubes surrounded by volcanic pellets.
Im thinking now 5 hours on 3 hours off
Gonna put another 2 4 foot fluors around it so will have 320 watts surrounding them and a 150 watt CFL in the middle from the top. I need to put in an exhaust fan, its getting warm. If anyone remembers my pics of my last grow with the new mothers/veg closet, its a similar set up. Pics are in my gallery!

Ok well after much soul searching and time away, Im ready to bring back my hobby to my place. I want to knowo if people want me to do another grow journal or not, and if so should I do a seperate one for my mothers and cloning? Its up to you peeps. Let me know

Back
Top Bottom