Early Flowering?

420noob

I was just wondering if it was at all worth it to flower a plant when it only about a foot tall. Would this produce a decent amount of bud or not and would I still be able to produce somewhat potent bud or should i just screw the whole early flowering thing and find somewhere outside to finish growing it.

But your plants that where only a foot, You must of pruned them to get them that way right, like as it was growing, keep it at a foot and get it real bushy?? I meen, if you grow a plant with out cutting anything off, and its only a foot, the bud cant be that potent can it?

Height is not really a factor in determining how mature the plant is, which is the basis of knowing when to flower. Different lights and spectrums of light will make the plant grow in different ways. Even though a plant is a foot tall, if it is given inadequate light, then it will stretch greatly between nodes making the plant taller, but not more mature. Though it is a factor when trying to not out-grow your room, it is not a way to tell how old your plant is. The best way is to keep a record of how old your plant is. At about a minimum of 45 days of veg growth they should be mature enough to switch to flowering.

Remember, if a plant is only a foot when you flower it will likely grow to two feet or more by the time it is done. This is why flowering at 12"-18" is important to reduce the risk of out-growing your room.

Back
Top Bottom