End product; cured weight?

pedrolyte

Hi all ..

I am in the planning stages of putting together a grow room; this will be the first time that I will have had a proper go at growing my own.. (about time! I have been toking for @ 25 years!!). I am only looking at growing 2 or 3 plants at a time, purely for my own personal pleasure, and that of a couple of my closest friends of course!

I am curious to know what sort of yields home growers (beginners and old hands) are getting from their plants, particularly the weight, per plant, of the trimmed, dried, cured, smoke-able end product.

So, if any of you have the inclination, I would be grateful if you could post a couple of details:

*Plant type.
*Grow set-up, ie; indoor or outdoor, hydro, aero, ebb'n'flow, etc.
*Dry, well cured weight of smoke-ready product, from each plant.

Many thanks .. :yummy:

A lot of different factors to consider but for a small soil grower with hps or T5's the average is about 2 ounces cured per plant, indoors. Outdoors with mthe right strain and conditions you can really grow some trees. I saw one plant that produced 15 pounds wet and ended up with 4 pounds by the time he had it all dries and cured. But it was a beast.

The rule of thumb's I've come to know are:

- 1/2 gram (dry) per watt is a reasonable goal
- dry weight is 1/4 or wet weight
- optimal lighting is 40-50 watts per sq foot

Thanks guys .. all facts and figures appreciated!

on average in my hydro set-up i get 1/4 to 1/2 an oz per plant(dried) but the plants are not very big maybe a foot and a half tops

What you yield all depends on what you put in.
Proper light source.
Nutrients.
It also depends on strain.
Whether the plant is grown indoors/outdoors.
Theres so many variables you have to figure out first.

Back
Top Bottom