envirolite quickie

mike_tildsley

i got me a 125w flowering spectrum bulb, it says on it 2700k! how many lumens is that and will it be enough to flower 4 ladies in 4ftx3ft grow room, there i week 2 flowerin and are showin hairs so there growin ok,

another thing the veg lamp is 6400k, i thought more lumens were needed for flowering.

these are sposed to be really good lights so i have heard(from the bloke tryin to sell it me)

thnx

125 W Is Not Shit So I Think You Need More Light Post Picture Of Your Plant And Then I Can Tell You If The Light Is Enough

weediologist said:
125 W Is Not Shit So I Think You Need More Light Post Picture Of Your Plant And Then I Can Tell You If The Light Is Enough

i aint got a camera but im gonna have to get one, these 4 big buds clones are lookin fine,

these lights dont primarily work on light output, the plant uses the exact spectrum with no waste, it hangs in the middle off them bout 5 inchs from the tops,

2700 k means how red the color temperature is

6400 k is the same color temperature easy empirical explain how red or blue is the light around 3000 k is reddish light to plants and film etc.
5000 k is blueish light old style color pictures inside no flash red tint
inside flouresent no flash greenish tint
outside colors look right
if the bulb in the link is 125 watt compact flouresent i'd guess the lumens at 7000-10,000 the bulb package should have watts, lumens and color temperature numbers somewhere

It's no were near enough light. You have 12 square feet of growing space. The minimum light for vigirous growth is 35 watts per square foot. You have like 10. You need at least 2 more of those lights, or it would bebetter to invest in HPS lighting.

Back
Top Bottom