Fast Ryder II

CookiesKush

Has anyone grown this strain?

Would love to see a review of this as going by the description it looks like a tasty strain;

"The feminized Fast Ryder II by Bulldog Seeds features some additional Indica power with an incredibly sweet flavor and a mango-like aroma. Fast Ryder I has been pimped by crossing her with a select Afghan and the result is a delight for every medicinal user with body tension problems or sleep disorders. This autoflowering variety develops over-sized calyxes and beautiful dense buds."

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Has anyone grown this strain?

Would love to see a review of this as going by the description it looks like a tasty strain;

"The feminized Fast Ryder II by Bulldog Seeds features some additional Indica power with an incredibly sweet flavor and a mango-like aroma. Fast Ryder I has been pimped by crossing her with a select Afghan and the result is a delight for every medicinal user with body tension problems or sleep disorders. This autoflowering variety develops over-sized calyxes and beautiful dense buds."

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
You will like this strain ...She was a quick grower..Smoke is a 6 out of 10( she is sweet)..She is good to hit before bed-time ..Make sure you have some snacks in the fridge...

Back
Top Bottom