Federal Government's Prosecution Of Marijuana

420 Warrior

What trumps federal law is the federal Constitution.

I claim the federal classification of marijuana as a controlled substance is arbitrary and violates due process of law.

Marijuana does not meet all three criteria to be a controlled substance; potential for abuse, medicinal use and safety of use.

Federal laws says safety of use determines medicinal use.

Marijuana is safe to use without medical supervision.

Marijuana is not dangerous or life-threatening.

I claim criminalizing marijuana is an unreasonable and unnecessary regulation of my fundamental rights to liberty, to property and to privacy and contravenes the Fourth, Fifth and 14th amendments of the Constitution of the United States.

Criminal laws present a case or controversy under Article III. Being arrested is deprivation of liberty, seizing marijuana is deprivation of property, and a search warrant is an invasion of privacy.

Due process of law requires the deprivation of fundamental rights be justified by a compelling state interest to show the law is reasonable and "necessary" to protect public safety.

The private cultivation and sale of marijuana to adults does no threaten the rights of others. There is no victim of a crime.

Every defendant in a motion to dismiss has standing to make these claims in court.

Judges can't do their job until lawyers do their jobs. It's against a lawyer's self-interest ( $$$ ) to protect fundamental rights from unreasonable laws.

marijuana_0.jpg

News Hawk - 420 Warrior 420 MAGAZINE
Source: Missoulian
Author: Michael J. Dee
Copyright: 2012 Missoulian

i think i'll save this one.:high-five:
my advice, if you ever get called to jury duty on a pot offense, SAY "NOT GUILTY" and stick to it. no one can force you to say guilty and everyone wants to go home eventually! the jurors could force changes or at least circumvent current laws.
also always request a trial by jury if you do get screwed by the Tyrants. why make theyre job any easier?

i think i'll save this one.:high-five:
my advice, if you ever get called to jury duty on a pot offense, SAY "NOT GUILTY" and stick to it. no one can force you to say guilty and everyone wants to go home eventually! the jurors could force changes or at least circumvent current laws.
also always request a trial by jury if you do get screwed by the Tyrants. why make theyre job any easier?

:thumb: Jurors cannot be convicted for their verdicts.

I never understood why they call marijuana a controlled substance. And I still can not figure it out. Goverment BS. It grows wild. Anyone ever watch that movie, Reefer Madness. LMFAO its some funny shit. After smoking a joint the only thing anyones going to kill is the refridgerator, empty it out along with the cuboards.
Thanks Warrior for the info

yeah and they charge you with manufacturing a controlled sub. and all this time i thought god had everything to do with the manufacture and i just helped nurture gods creation. damn i musbe smarter than i thought!

Definitely a keeper; thanks!

I never understood why they call marijuana a controlled substance. And I still can not figure it out. Goverment BS. It grows wild. Anyone ever watch that movie, Reefer Madness. LMFAO its some funny shit. After smoking a joint the only thing anyones going to kill is the refridgerator, empty it out along with the cuboards.
Thanks Warrior for the info

My pleasure, my friends. :)

Back
Top Bottom