Fertilizer - is doing good buds?

optical Buds

hallo to ya .. I was wondering if fertilizer helps to grow?
I use fertilizers pretty good .. Manufacturer's instructions three times a week
Meanwhile, everything goes well good size plant
Do you use fertilizers?

If you have a high-quality soil, such as Fox Farms Ocean Forest, you don't usually have to add any fertilizer for around 3-4 weeks, but after that, most growers add some kind of additional fertilizer.

If your plants are green and growing, I'd just stick with what you've been using.

On my next soil grow, I'd probably use Osmocote+ or Dynamite controlled-release fertilizer (CRF) as a base fertilizer, and Fox Farms Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom to supplement with.

If you have a high-quality soil, such as Fox Farms Ocean Forest, you don't usually have to add any fertilizer for around 3-4 weeks, but after that, most growers add some kind of additional fertilizer.

If your plants are green and growing, I'd just stick with what you've been using.

On my next soil grow, I'd probably use Osmocote+ or Dynamite controlled-release fertilizer (CRF) as a base fertilizer, and Fox Farms Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom to supplement with.

Tenx SS.. I'll take that attention
I dont want take a chance with my plant .. Just a few days ago I discovered I have a female. probably stay with the fertilizer that I have right now.

tnx any way man

Back
Top Bottom