Finally, New Bong

Johnny

I've always wanted a multi-chamber bong, but none were really in my price range. I picked this baby up at my favourite headshop and bought a new bowl and ashcatcher to go with it.

threestooges.jpg

After smoking a couple grams in it last night, my buddies and I came up with the name "The Three Stooges" for it (the tallest chamber being Larry, the medium chamber being Curly, and the ashcatcher being Moe.)

I'm just waiting on a quarter now, so I'll probably post some smoking pics later.

:bong: Peace.

Re: Finally... New Bong

well it may not be the best looking bong out there, I bet you can get some monster hits. Nice, and greens my favortie color.

Oh, I've had my share of bongs too. :p I just really wanted to by a new one because my 45" acrylic bong was impossible to completely clean and it got a really disgusting odour, and it negatively altered the taste of my herb. But here are some smoking pics as promised:

tn_filledchamber.jpg

tn_pulledbowl.jpg

Yeah, I get pretty big tokes out of it.

There's no sense in showing the bong without showing the herb I'm smoking. Sorry for the poor quality. My camera sucks for closeups.

nug7.jpg

I'll post a couple shots of me smoking without the ashcatcher after my next session. I'm gonna go bust up some herb now, then blaze.

Last picture for the night... I'm really blazed and now I'm probably just gonna watch a movie and munch out. None of the pictures I took of the bong milked were any good, but I liked this pic.

2chamber.jpg

looks like your havin a blast. I NEED TO GET A NEW BONG i havent had one in over a year

lookin good bro, i'd like to take some pulls off of that one

Back
Top Bottom