first few grows

420bandit

Hey guys, finished my first grow a few weeks ago and was very pleased. I bought seeds from ministry of cannabis, white widow strain. I vegged 4 weeks in fox farms ocean mix under 250w mh in a 5 gallon bucket. I did some LST to keep her bushy. Once she was about 8" I switched to flower under a 400w hps and she stretched to about 40". I did some heavy defoliation from bassmans post. I didn't use any nutes at all, pure tap water except at the end I did 2 feedings of kool bloom. Final dried weight was close to 4 oz. Great smoke, I dried them a little too much, but very good.
My second grow is 2 ww plants in 3 gallon buckets. I vegged for a little longer this time because along with LST, I topped them both. They've been in flower just over 3 weeks now and looking nice. I decided to use nutes during flower this time, I went with gh floranova bloom 1 part. I wonder what the difference will be.
Now I'm about to get my 3rd grow started and I wanna try hydro. I'm thinking dwc 5 gallon buckets. I'm up in the air if I wanna upgrade to a 600w hps and which line of nutes, my local hydro shop suggested the canna lines. I have 2 ww and 2 big bud seeds for this grow. So basicly I'm asking advice on if I should upgrade to a 600w, or wait a little longer and get a nice 1000w setup. And also being I didn't use any nutes in my first grow with great results, I'm thinking fancy nutes isn't the way to go so I may stick with a simple gh line.
I'll try and post pics

Back
Top Bottom