First time DWC/Deep Water Culture - How much water fill an 18gal res

MysticMars88

Hello,

this is my first time doing a dwc/ Deep Water Culture. I have everything set up besides nutrient solution. so non op right now. Just wanted to know how much water to fill up in my 18 gal 4 pot system. I see the stealth system is a 8 gal tote and on Rosemans tutorial he marks a line for 6 gallons for an 8 gallon res. so i have ten more gallons should i just fill up till about 2inches up from the bottom of the netted pot? Just need to know cuz ive looked all over the web and its a drag looking through old post. I really dont want to mix anything up till i know how much. How long till i have to drain and fill back up with new nutrient solution? Ive been told you can re-use for a good month... Im new to the Deep Water Culture

Introduce yourself to the Deep Water Culture and you will get all the help you would ever need. These guys are very good and very helpful. :peace: The Deep Water Culture Home

You want the water level above the the net pot just a bit till they are rooted and then lower so it is at least 1in below the net pot. I have been reading people lowering it by 50% in the flowering stage to get more air to the roots. A good airpump goes along way.

Back
Top Bottom