First Time Growing - Soil - Diesel Ryder - Kaya 47 - Original Jack - DF x LR x AK47

Enthusiast

Hi! :welcome:
The time has come to make myself a little bit more self sufficient. For my first grow I decided to go with feminised autos. I'm counting on 420 community to help me out through this amazing journey, which it really is.. Cultivating life feels incredible. I never thought it would be that pretty or interesting. I think I found what some call a hobby..

English is not my first language so please forgive me if I'm too brief. Any ideas on the growth, journal layout, anything are welcome :)

I got myself:
  • Diesel Ryder (New York City Diesel x Lowryder #2) from Joint Doctor's
    Germination to harvest: 8 - 9 tyg
  • Kaya 47 ({Colombian, Mexican, Thai, Afghani} AK-47 family) from Advanced Seeds
    Germination to harvest: 8 - 9 tyg
    Height Indoor: 50 - 80 cm
  • Original Jack (Jack Herer / Ruderalis) from Sensi Genetics
    Germination to harvest: 70-80 days
    Height: 80-120 cm
  • Freebie - (duck foot x low ryder) x ak47

SETUP:
box77.JPG

BOX 60x80x80
Bucket Size - 11L
Medium - Mix of coco, universal soil, perlit, a cup of dolomite.
Lights - Phytolite Autoflowering HPS 250
Nutrients - Biohumus forte (biohumus + nitrogen), Effective Microorganisms (bacteria + melasse), Asahi SL (biostimulator, remarkable effect on yield), Planton K (for flowering).
Humidity - 60-80%
Temperature doesn't exceed 28C, and I have another, bigger vent on order - the one I had stopped working this morning :(

This is day 11 from reaching surface. I'm watering them every 2-3 days, whenever I see the ground is dry. I have a lot of LECA on both sides of the pot so overwatering shouldn't be an issue.

I started learning how to LST on Kaya a little early because the leafs where placed a little bit irregulary so I decided to help the light reach them all.

KAYA 47

The first to reach surface, a little stretched.
kaya0.JPG
kaya1.JPG
kaya2.JPG

ORIGINAL JACK

Growing a little bit slower than Kaya and Diesel, looking good. Got a bit cut on a leaf but I'm sure it will be fine.
Original_Jack.JPG

DIESEL RYDER
The prettiest, the most symetric plant in my garden. No issues. The leafs are strong, in opposite to these on Kaya, which look heavy.
Diesel_Ryder.JPG

Yesterday I used ASAHI SL (reduces stress, boosts growth) also to maybe help the freebie as it isn't growing at all.. Any ideas? Almost 2 weeks old plant!
bonusik.JPG

:peacetwo:

Re: First Time Growing| Soil - Diesel Ryder, Kaya 47, Original Jack, (df x lr) x ak47

Hi! Not really much to say - today I tried my best at LST. What do you think? What could I do better? I don't really know how the plant is going to grow so any advices and critics at this point are really welcome :;):

Kaya 47
DSC_08432.JPG

Diesel Ryder
DSC_08451.JPG

Original Jack
DSC_0844.JPG

duck foot x low ryder ak47
Finally started growing! ..and already flowering.. I'm curious what will come up from this dwarf..
DSC_08463.JPG

Re: First Time Growing| Soil - Diesel Ryder, Kaya 47, Original Jack, (df x lr) x ak47

Day 23

The dwarf turned out to be male, I got rid of him a few days ago. Other plants have grown a little, I encountered some issues though. I broke about 95% of Diesel's main stem, fortunately it has healed and only one leaf died. The plant got stressed a little, all is well now and blooming.
The wound
wound.JPG

Healthy and flowering now :))

Diesel Ryder
diesel48.JPG

preflowers1.JPG

Kaya 47
kaya.JPG

Original Jack
I think I'm starting to get what LST is a about..
jack16.JPG

Garden day 23
DSC_08741.JPG

looks good man!!! :) congrats on your grow! some of your leaves look a tad bit dry could possible be the strain... but healthy none-the-less i wouldnt LST with the type of string you are using cuz its so easy to cut those babies leaves... i would use something like shoestrings or even dental floss lol but im a newbie! so just my opinion. im also on my first grow nothing special just kinda messing around to see what happens but :bravo: to you!! looks good so far

Re: First Time Growing - Soil - Diesel Ryder - Kaya 47 - Original Jack - DF x LR x AK

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom