First time

rmarriott

I have 12 plants 2.5 feet tall , never topped or anything else except feed and water. They are now switched to 12/12 flower stage and I wonder how well they will do. (Production wise). They are in good dirt and 3 gal. buckets. I am using two 8 bulb T-5 800 watts ea. grow lights. My first time and I am pleased with the overall health of my babies. I plan to try sea of green or screen of green next time as i only have a 10x8 grow room. My free growing plants are quickly filling this space. Will I do well with my first try ? (As described above). I veged from clones 5 weeks.

here they are........
0022523.JPG
0022523.JPG
0022523.JPG
0022523.JPG

Welcome to :420:rmarriott
Those are some healthy looking plants. I feel there is better production when trained and being able to use less plants even.
T5 are nice grow lights I have used in vegging before and they can be close to plants like you have them. Further down you can see in the picture where the light penetration fades out. I would think about adding side lighting to up your production there.
Wherever your buds are getting strong close light they will be the biggest
that scrog grow sounds best for you to have more buds at the same level getting equal light. I never have tried yet:) but just think it takes a bit more in vegging to fill out your area and you can use less plants from what I've seen :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom