First timer need info

OK peeps. Did some more research on some things. I've been monerting the ph levels every time I water. Is th :ere anything I can add to help maintain it. My tap water has a pH of 7.5-8.0. I've been adding some whit vinegar to bring it down to 6.0 to 6.7. Is this OK to do every water. I know once the water drains it drops to 6.0 even every time. I also went to the hydro store. He didn't have the ferts I wanted. I have read about chemical ferts use.( I have mg all purpose plant food with 24-8-16 npk) if I dilute this enough just to help me out until my ferts come in. This should help on the (p-k). It has tons of nutes, and I don't want to burn her up but I need the (p-k) any suggestions. Thanks

IMG_20140612_143953_265.jpg
IMG_20140612_143953_265.jpg
IMG_20140615_124337_465.jpg
IMG_20140615_124337_465.jpg

OK, here's an update on the plants. First picture is from today and so is the second. The third pic is from a week ago. I think she's doing ok . Can't figure out what the yellow spot in that leave is. I've done my research on yellow spots on leaves . Not sure what it is considering I can't a pic anywhere that looks like that leaf. Any idea or suggestions. Just added some cal/ mag also.

You can copy the URL of your grow journal, and come here and click on the earth that's right besides the smileys and paste the URL and press ok

IMG_20140616_152323_668.jpg

Ok . So just doing a update on the thread. I over watered the others day. I also ran into leaves starting to curl upwards. Researched. Said it could b to heat stress. Wen from 70 to 90 in one day. I put her in the shade for one day and he started to lean. All did a foiler feeding yesterday. Am giving to water with new ferts tomorrow. Went to a 10-10-10. Gonna start half strength. And ideas or info on this. Thnks

Back
Top Bottom